Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Presidential candidate Felipe Calderon said Friday that the United States and Canada should help build a Mexican economy strong enough to keep people from migrating north in search of work.

What about Mexico helping Mexico build a better economy so they Mexicans wont want to migrate here! WE DONT WANT THEM EITHER!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

m with you Ismith, and don't forget the bailout we did a few years ago for Mexico
    I'm very glad I'm not the only one that remembers the "great peso bailout".
    We at that time pretty much forgave all debt from mexico in an attempt to do exactly what this clown running in mexico is suggesting....ya, that worked real well :-/. Instead the wealthy in mexico just reaped horrific amounts of cash by "shorting" the peso right before it went down the crapper.
    The only help mexico should get from the U.S. is NOTHING. They should be greatfull we havent invaded the shame right next to OUR country.
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12