Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    They aren't leaving, just moving deeper into the US in larger numbers. They know many of the northern states won't crack down as hard anytime soon and they believe eventually there will be some form of pass or amnesty for them as long as they can hide long enough. Look at MI, MN, WI... those states have had growing numbers still and I'm sure plenty more as well.
    My friends and family in MI have told me that MI just passed some laws and are cracking down on the illegals. MI has been in fear of the illegals running from AZ to MI, that is why they have been coming down on the illegals lately.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Illegal-immigration enforcement program takes a toll on U.S. Hispanic populations?????

Well illegal immigration takes a toll on legal, taxpaying, law-abiding citizens!!!!!
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    They aren't leaving, just moving deeper into the US in larger numbers. They know many of the northern states won't crack down as hard anytime soon and they believe eventually there will be some form of pass or amnesty for them as long as they can hide long enough. Look at MI, MN, WI... those states have had growing numbers still and I'm sure plenty more as well.
    My friends and family in MI have told me that MI just passed some laws and are cracking down on the illegals. MI has been in fear of the illegals running from AZ to MI, that is why they have been coming down on the illegals lately.
    MI's laws are weak and barely enforced last I checked with family. MN is basically playing sanctuary state especially in Minneapolis/St Paul. WI is just oblivious to the issue as many of the illegals are living in MN but driving across the border to WI daily to work.

The inocent don't run and hide.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12