Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The illegal immigration issue is heating back up!

Friends,

I just wanted to post all of you a note about some important news.

Our issue cooled down a bit after McCain was declared the winner of the GOP Primary and the focus centered on the Obama Vs. Clinton fight.

While this issue has remained important to American citizens and voters, it cooled quite a bit in the media as the focus was on other topics.

I predicted that the issue would return to prominence in the media after the Obama Vs. Clinton race was resolved and I'm being proven correct on this.

In the last two weeks, the coverage of the illegal immigration issue has risen again and more newspapers and talk radio shows are addressing the topic again.

I just wanted to share the good news with you all.

I hope each of you is rested and ready to take on this issue with renewed vigor.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is there Equal Protection for Citizens too?

The illegal immigration debate needs to turn the debate to a Law and Order question, ask the candidates point blank "will you obey and enforce the law equally to all people, including citizens?"
    San Fransicko is proof there is no EQUAL PROTECTION under the law for Citizens, they send illegal alien drug dealers to other countries after arrest with NO record of the arrest so they can return to the U.S. legally instead of being deported as the law requires, San Fransicko does NOT have a similar program for Citizens, citizens continue to be fingerprinted and sent through the court system, why are illegal aliens being protected from prosecution at the same time American Citizens are being prosecuted for the same offense? That is NOT EQUAL PROTECTION. When the southern states decided they would no longer comply with federal laws the U.S. called out troops and FORCED them to comply, why not NOW?
    Nonfeasance of office, the refusal to do that which should be done. Officials do not enforce the law, grounds for dismissal and prosecution for refusing to do what they were hired to do!

Anyone who claims they are more concerned with the economy, education and health care ahead of illegal immigration does not understand the direct, detrimental impact illegal immigration has on every issue we face today as a nation.

Many other issues could be substantially reduced or even eliminated if we were to address illegal entry into this country and treat it as the crime it is. The threat it represents to our sovereignty and further success as a nation is unprecedented and can no longer be ignored.

The MSM is an absolute disgrace for not only ignoring this issue, but for the biased spin (in large part) in favor of illegals when they do report on this issue. That needs to change, for if the average American really understood the severity of this issue, then perhaps more could be done to stop it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

I hope each of you is rested and ready to take on this issue with renewed vigor.
    William, no, and yes. I am tired, but it is a "fed-up" tired and this makes me more than ready to fight, in fact, I have seen things lately that make me plenty mad enough to fight hard.

BTW William, my 25 year old daughter has finally seen the light, after she has been struggling terribly, and has to be in the grocery store with illegals handling wads of cash, while she and her boyfriend both struggle to find ANY job to just have August's rent. Not sure if she will actually join ALIPAC, but she is becoming outspoken and ticked off. This gives me hope that more people are waking up and beginning to see what is actually taking away their lives.

Yeah, we are ready to fight, and our opponents in the OBL know it too. Let's give them the best we can and show them what true Americans are made of .
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

We are all participants in our own demise !

As long as we watch their news ,buy the products they sell and allow them to run our education and banking systems it will be business as usual .

They recruit our children, destroy their values and teach them their ancesters are all killers and slave owners ,while at same time recruiting them into perverted dangerous lifestyles from kindergarden up .

Good is bad and bad is good .Abnormal is normal, normal is abnormal . Patriotism is bigotry and bigotry is patriotism . Reverse racism is the new racism .

The God the nation was founded on is now wrong and cruel and unjust ,while the new gods are all holy and just .

As the prophet Isaiah warned, "WOE to those who call EVIL GOOD, and GOOD, EVIL!" (Isaiah 5: 20)

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    As the prophet Isaiah warned, "WOE to those who call EVIL GOOD, and GOOD, EVIL!" (Isaiah 5: 20)
    Amen to that!

W

Illegal immigration effects all issues... Therefore it is the most important issue!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    Amen to that!

W
    Unfortunately we are living in a time where many things are dominated by evil and the powerful elites try to brainwash us that evil is good so they can get their evil agendas through. Time to use those evaluation skills God gave all of us and not fall for it, as well as, never give up and never give in!

This is a question of our government accepting and condoning the replacement of the U.S. Citizens in the workplace and in the VOTING booth, they can't ship SERVICE jobs overseas so they simply allow an invasion of low wage yet illegal workers. Why do you think they really want a drivers license, it ain't to drive, they do that anyway, it's to VOTE! Politicians see the potential there and that is why they are going after the illegal alien vote instead of the Citizen vote.

FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS,
    The government is REFUSING to ENFORCE it's own laws, WHY? They KNOW their anti-American stands don't sit well with Citizens, but they can SPLIT Citizens by doing like the Bible, splinter the language and splinter the people, they KNOW they can divide Americans but they can CONTROL ILLEGAL ALIENS by threatening them with ENFORCEMENT and DEPORTATION. They KNOW enforcement can make people give up and leave that is why they only enforce the law on CITIZENS, I guess they hope we will either leave or give up, but I am American and they didn't teach 'GIVE UP' when I was in school like they do now.
    Nonfeasance of office, the refusal to do that which should be done. Officials do not enforce the law, grounds for dismissal and prosecution for refusing to do what they were hired to do!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast