Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigration must be reversed

Illegal immigration must be reversed in order to make way for legal immigration.
    The 1986 amnesty for illegal aliens, anchor babies and 20 million plus illegal aliens now present in this country is the reason it takes so long for legal immigrants to get into this country. Illegal immigration must be stopped and must be reversed. They must be deported or forced to deport by workplace enforcement. They can take their “anchor babiesâ€

I think, (and I still don't understand why they haven't done so) first before we can proceed towards resolving any of this WE NEED TO CLOSE THE BORDERS. Period, all borders and I mean do not allow entry! Once that happens then perhaps we can deal with or at least have an idea as to who and how many are here then begin to pick it apart. The thought that not only are we not dealing with those who are here but also doing as much as nothing to deter the flow coming in just astounds me. A good internal attack should be immediate HUGE fines to those corporations hiring them such as the Temp service out of Chicago who allowed 3 access into OHare Airport Tarmac