Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigration Seems to Be #1 Topic In America!

Good grief!! It's everywhere I turn. People all talking about it, it's on the radio, it's on the TV, it's on the computer!!!

Don't suppose WE had anything to do with this, do ya

QUOTE:

"TODAY WE NEED A NATION OF MINUTEMEN, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life."

President John F. Kennedy

I can't stop writing that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LegalUSCitizen,

You'd think some of our elected officials would pick up a paper, turn on the radio, tv or computer once in awhile.

One of my favorites is:

"No man's life, liberty, or properties are safe while the legislature is in session."

â€â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LegalUSCitizen and had_enuf...I just love both your quotes. Legal...why don't you make that your "signature" like I made my quote. Do you know how to do that?

And that Mark Twain, he just had a way with words didn't he?

And people believe that John Kennedy had an ability to predict the future and see beyond the present day. This quote of his seems to verify that as a fact.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Illegal Immigration Seems to Be #1 Topic In America!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    "TODAY WE NEED A NATION OF MINUTEMEN, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life."

President John F. Kennedy

too bad JFK's younger brother doesn't feel the same way he did --
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"