Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal are taking jobs from American citizens.

I personally know of two incidents.
    Both are U.S. citizens that have degrees in Child Development. Not only did the illgals get the job because she speaks Spanish, but the benefits that go alone with the job.
    The two U.S. citizens who had worked years for their degrees had to take lower paying jobs with less benefits.
    The illegals got the jobs even though they did not have degrees that would qualify them for the jobs.

This does not surprise me and they probably wanted someone bilingual to get around not hiring those with a degree. See it and hear about it in Miami all the time. The sick part is that they get away with it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is just plain wrong. Doesn't surprise me. But it's wrong.

But I'm sure George Bush would point out that the illegal only took a job no american citizen wanted.

April
    This does not surprise me either. I know a person that this happened to as well. It is becoming more and more common.

It is too easy for them with their built in excuse of bilingualism. What is even sicker is that they can tale courses in their language and never have to learn English. A few days ago I got a flyer from Miami Dade Coummunity College in the mail and was shocked how many courses were taught in Spanish and I don;t mean general interest courses either. They had investment planning courses (not for personal use), real estate, mortgage broker and insurance courses. This is just plain wrong.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No surprise. This is way more common than people think. In my last job I hired 7 legal people (AMERICANS). The owners prefered to have illegals and fired them little by little. It's cheaper labor especially for smaller companies. I'm in Florida.

I posted on one outfit that got called for their discrimination here:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=49594

I think generally conservatives frown on filing lawsuits, but I think that all people being treated in a discriminatory manner will need to learn to use the system. No more fighting with one hand tied behind the back. We'll have to get over it.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor

I think generally conservatives frown on filing lawsuits, but I think that all people being treated in a discriminatory manner will need to learn to use the system. No more fighting with one hand tied behind the back. We'll have to get over it.
    When this happens who can you go to that will not charge you an arm and a leg for legal representation. How did they manage to get an attorney? Was everything done with the Equal Opportunities people?
    Let me know if you have any answeres to this..

Quote Originally Posted by gusgriswald
    Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor

When this happens who can you go to that will not charge you an arm and a leg for legal representation. How did they manage to get an attorney? Was everything done with the Equal Opportunities people?
    Let me know if you have any answeres to this..
    In this case they likely used the EEOC agency of the federal government. They will counsel with you for no cost to determine if there was discrimination. Once they are satisfied there is enough to go on they handle it. I've used that system successfully against a major corporation that discriminated agaist me due to a medical limitation with the sanction of my Union. The offending policy was changed and I received back pay. Free to me, but priceless to receive justice.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the information. It's good to know you got justice loservillelabor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast