Thread: Illegal workers

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal workers

This hits home with me because I have a close relative who can't hardly find work anymore in construction due to being outbid by companies using illegals.
    ~~

Published: January 13, 2008

The illegal workers are basically taking over this country with the help of the bleeding hearts and the inability of our government to stop this invasion. I have a friend that just closed his concrete and block laying business and went north to take a job that he could not find here. He had been in business for several years and is a born and bred American employing about 12 people. He is now out of business and having to change his life and his family's lives because of immigration.

Our system is based on free enterprise and it is no longer a level playing field when people come to this country and are willing to live in Third World conditions, and willing to take a low wage from unscrupulous employers.

When employers hire undocumented workers they are taking away jobs that legal Americans could do, and the nonsense about illegals doing only the jobs that Americans won't, or do not want to do, is a catch phrase by the same people that hire them.

I do understand that there are labor shortages in a lot of areas, and that the illegals do fill a lot of these positions, however with 12 million already in this country, they are now taking our Social Security,and other benefits that they certainly don't deserve as well as bankrupting our welfare system and clinics and schools. I could go on and on about the disadvantages of them being here, and it's the governments fault for letting it happen, and our fault for not controlling our government.

We need to close the borders immediately and vote the people out of office who refuse to support the laws against illegal immigration. We also must crack down on the employers and companies that hire illegals.

The time is now, we have the right to vote, and if you vote for the right people, the immigration problem can be controlled. That is what our system is about, the right to choose.

Yes, I do know that many people will say that sounds wonderful, who is that person that should be in office? I am trying to figure out who to vote for myself, the choices are limited. Vote common sense, this country could depend on it, as of right now our future looks pretty unstable. This election is at a critical time and major changes are needed immediately.

Darrel Johnston
    Sebring

http://www2.highlandstoday.com/content/ ... l-workers/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This emphasizes the fact that it is so important that we choose a new president whose first priority is stopping and reversing illegal immigration.
    It is insane to vote for anyone else. We know who to vote for. We have a candidate. Lets vote for him.

Illegal Immigration

I am not sure who to vote for either. I don't know if it is realistic to think that we can get 12-20 million illegals back across the border. It concerns me that if they are given amnesty, will their lack of education be a deterrant for employers to hire them since they will not be able to take advantage of them as much when they are protected by our labor laws? Our public school system's budget has skyrocketed already because of children of illegals and their qualification for free lunches and books. We have too many people taking advantage of our generous public assistance now as it is.

Well if we can not get the pres. We want we wll need to work on the congress and get the ones in we need .. I don't believe the pres. can make them legal without it coming to his office from the congress .. But then I could be wrong ..