Thread: Illegals

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals

Maybe if the illegals would put half the effort in protesting us and use it to become LEGAL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS first off it would make life a lot easier for them and the United Staes as well get an understanding and hands on vision of we AMERICANS EXPERIENCE EVEYDAY! I went to my local public aid dept because I have 4 children worked since i was 15 and am now disabled and I was denied! but when i looked around certain (and most) of the people were wearing fur coats, expensive jewelry and driving BMW's and yet I'm the one denied. And social security as well! I keep getting denied when i have four levels of my neck fused one still bulging and one still herniated. I have nerve damage from my neck all the way down to my feet and the most severe is in my calves. I have a severe drop foot on my right leg and my foot is turned completely in and i have a drop foot starting in my left foot. if they dont figure out where all this is coming from i could use the use of my right leg. In addition I have cysts and bone spurs going all up and down my spine. I've been diabled for almost four years and havent been able to hold my little girl since she was 6 months old. My medical bills have exceeded 600,00$ and yet I'm still denied but the gentleman down the road who doesn't speak english and needs a translater to communicate with was approved right away.AND LETS SAY ILLEGALS Are let in will they fight for the country that has just CAUSED a SERIOUS DILEMA FOR OUR AMERICAN WAYS AND CULTURE? WILL THEY STEP UP AND SAY TO A SOLDIER .."I WILL TAKE YOUR PLACE" WILL THEY HAVE THE GUTS TO SIGN UP TO BE IN OUR ARMED FORCES AND GIVE THEIR LIVES LIKE SO MANY OF OUR SOLDIERS HAVE? I BELIVE THE ANSWER TO THIS IS no no no no no! They just want a free ride!!!!!I ask you, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?! Maybe if or when these illegals decide to stop protesting and stop breaking our laws and become LEGAL CITIZENS,(because as a Christian I have hope) they will understand our frustration..our husbands can't get a decent job beacuse an illegal will do it for less for cash send it home to his family not put into any of our banks, send his girlfriend or wife to apply for and receive governments benefits, and meanwhile our POLITICIANS are fighting for them NOT FOR US AMERICANS because they need more votes to keep OBAMANOMICS running..IT'S NOT FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE ANY MORE...IT HAS BECOME...FOR THE POLITICIANS BY THE POLITICANS!!! WHAT ELSE WILL THEY TAKE FROM US OR BAN? Theyre trying to take God out of everything but wasn't our country built on GOD FREEDOM AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS?
    Doesnt our currancy say "IN GOD WE TRUST" if these are things that bother some people don't read it you have a chice, dont listen to it, you have a choice
    !! or you could just pack your things and move somewhere where God isnt in their spirit or country. I grew up saying the Pledge of alliegence everday at school and saying Merry Christmas and for me til this day I still say Merry Christmas. Maybe i got off subject a bit but it's true. They are taking everything away that our forefathers fought for and our soldiers died for! This is ALL a tradegy!!

It is only a tragedy if we allow them to get a way with it!!!!

Kathyet

That is true but actuall how much power do we have? We vote these people in because their speeches n commercials. We believe they're going to do what they say they're going to do but unfortunately it comes down to a flip of the coin and you keep your fingers crossed and just pray you made the right decision

Quote Originally Posted by Luvnjc13
    That is true but actuall how much power do we have? We vote these people in because their speeches n commercials. We believe they're going to do what they say they're going to do but unfortunately it comes down to a flip of the coin and you keep your fingers crossed and just pray you made the right decision
    much more power than you may think, at the end of the day, the reality is, only citiznens can vote

and....if you are willing to take a little chance, and be politely vocal about what you think ( as the opposition screams from the roof tops), we have tons of power

you just cant be passive agressive

Re: Illegals

Maybe if the illegals would put half the effort in protesting us and use it to become LEGAL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS first off it would make life a lot easier for them and the United Staes as well get an understanding and hands on vision of we AMERICANS EXPERIENCE EVEYDAY! I went to my local public aid dept because I have 4 children worked since i was 15 and am now disabled and I was denied! but when i looked around certain (and most) of the people were wearing fur coats, expensive jewelry and driving BMW's and yet I'm the one denied. And social security as well! I keep getting denied when i have four levels of my neck fused one still bulging and one still herniated. I have nerve damage from my neck all the way down to my feet and the most severe is in my calves. I have a severe drop foot on my right leg and my foot is turned completely in and i have a drop foot starting in my left foot. if they dont figure out where all this is coming from i could use the use of my right leg. In addition I have cysts and bone spurs going all up and down my spine. I've been diabled for almost four years and havent been able to hold my little girl since she was 6 months old. My medical bills have exceeded 600,00$ and yet I'm still denied but the gentleman down the road who doesn't speak english and needs a translater to communicate with was approved right away.AND LETS SAY ILLEGALS Are let in will they fight for the country that has just CAUSED a SERIOUS DILEMA FOR OUR AMERICAN WAYS AND CULTURE? WILL THEY STEP UP AND SAY TO A SOLDIER .."I WILL TAKE YOUR PLACE" WILL THEY HAVE THE GUTS TO SIGN UP TO BE IN OUR ARMED FORCES AND GIVE THEIR LIVES LIKE SO MANY OF OUR SOLDIERS HAVE? I BELIVE THE ANSWER TO THIS IS no no no no no! They just want a free ride!!!!!I ask you, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?! Maybe if or when these illegals decide to stop protesting and stop breaking our laws and become LEGAL CITIZENS,(because as a Christian I have hope) they will understand our frustration..our husbands can't get a decent job beacuse an illegal will do it for less for cash send it home to his family not put into any of our banks, send his girlfriend or wife to apply for and receive governments benefits, and meanwhile our POLITICIANS are fighting for them NOT FOR US AMERICANS because they need more votes to keep OBAMANOMICS running..IT'S NOT FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE ANY MORE...IT HAS BECOME...FOR THE POLITICIANS BY THE POLITICANS!!! WHAT ELSE WILL THEY TAKE FROM US OR BAN? Theyre trying to take God out of everything but wasn't our country built on GOD FREEDOM AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS?
    Doesnt our currancy say "IN GOD WE TRUST" if these are things that bother some people don't read it you have a chice, dont listen to it, you have a choice
    !! or you could just pack your things and move somewhere where God isnt in their spirit or country. I grew up saying the Pledge of alliegence everday at school and saying Merry Christmas and for me til this day I still say Merry Christmas. Maybe i got off subject a bit but it's true. They are taking everything away that our forefathers fought for and our soldiers died for! This is ALL a tradegy!!
    luvnjc, Welcome, I am new here too =)

I'm sorry you are going through all this and I will pray that you get your disability. I do understand what you are going through. It's only been since Jan '09 that I finally got my disability after 6, yes 6 long years. I too was very angry and rightfully so, when I learned about so many people who do not deserve to be put first in this country are! It's sickening and was downright depressing for me as I was fighting illness and losing everything I owned - my home, my savings, any future gifts I could leave for my children - then my faith and hope that it would ever change. If you look under General Discussion topics and the topic "What about the lurkers" you will see one of my first posts. Your post particularly touched me.

I have 4 children too. One is deceased in 1997, via suicide - his father did the same thing when he was only 1 month old. Son, my firstborn, was 22, father was 23 (I was 20 at the time). I do have some hope now again even though it makes me sad when I look at all the corruption and deceit, greed, lack of morals, suffering (ie. evil) that exists in this world. Actually this forum has helped me a great deal. I haved learned so much and to know so many others can understand, well it just gives a body an uplift. The one scripture that helped me with the first suicide was Rev. 21:4.. "and death will be no more and neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain, for the former things have passed away...". I held on to that with everything I had and again when my son passed. Not to say there wasn't a lot of times when I just raved at ranted at God!

I raised my children by myself from the time they were toddlers. (wasn't one of the lucky ones to have a good man I guess) I worked the jobs we Americans are supposedly "too lazy" to do. Cleaning residential, commericially for years, carrying around a vacuum cleaner on my back, on hands an knees to scrub floors, bent over picking greenery in a greenhouse, hotel cleaning, factory work and much more. Suplementing my low income with babysitting to help make ends meet. I ruined my health I think with all this, but never thought to just try and take what I really didn't deserve. I fought to work until I just could not do it anymore, but I agonized for 2 years before I finally gave up. I hated, hated, to apply for disability - I come from a poor, but hard working ethic background on my mother's side, and also really believe that if you don't "want - operative word here" to work then neither should you eat. I'd rather work and still have my home and health.

But I, like you, was denied over and over again for disability. I even got to the point where I did give up and overdosed. I felt so down and useless and such a burden on my kids. But I guess it just wasn't my time. God's timing and grace!

There is such a thing as compassion for those truly in need and then there is the travesty of greediness and the spirit of entitlement that has taken over. I too said the pledge of allegience and the Lord's prayer too every morning in school and saying Merry Christmas (instead of Happy Holidays!) was ok. I'm off topic a bit too! but hope this helps a bit. We need each other =)

You said you are a Christian so I feel safe in saying to you, "God Bless".
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

That is true but actual how much power do we have? We vote these people in because their speeches n commercials. We believe they're going to do what they say they're going to do but unfortunately it comes down to a flip of the coin and you keep your fingers crossed and just pray you made the right decision
    KICKTHEMALLOUT...Your right and it amazes me that this keeps happening you don't want me to say how I really feel about this...all I can say is yes....the people in this Country keep voting the same ones in over and over again....look how many of these people have been in for over 30 years....speeches and commercials are made up to get them elected that is why they pay them...you believe them? Where has it gotten you....is the lying and crookedness not telling you anything yet???? All I can say these officials must think it is fine we like what they are doing. After all they keep doing the same thing over and over again and get reelcted and now they even pay no attention to any of their constituents...now it is blatant in our face...learned anything yet????

Giving us no one to vote for is done by design. Look what happens when an "outsider" tries to run..they are laughed at and scorned for trying it.....If we don't wake up now and vote them all out and keep voting them all out over and over again until they get it right...we will be totally destroyed!!!!!! By continually voting them out none can get a foot hold so we may need to vote them out over and over again....

Sure it may take a long while, but each and everyone of them needs to go and keep going till they get it right till they follow the "Constitution" and the "Oath of Office" they take when they accept the office they just think it is words they are laughing in our face......this all needs to......start from the local officials in our local government and up to the national...It all starts locally anyways....find new people to run against the establishment!!!!! If you think you will screw things up by voting them out...well I would take that over continually voting the same ones in again...the news will be easier to get out....

KICKTHEMALLOUT!!!!!! That is my opinion!!!!!

Kathyet

Forest

Forest I feel for you and my strength has come from my church my fellowship my friends n family but first and for most God and my faith! You seem like a strong person and you need to hold on to that and surround yourself with people who love and care for you and will tell you everday how special you are how amazing you are and what a fighter you are!! My prayers go out to you and I hope things are better for you everyday!
    God bless you as well!