Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals being Counted

I do not know if this website has been posted before, just for the New people (and old members) I'll post it again:
    http://www.immigrationcounters.com/

I sometimes just sit and watch the numbers click and think, will they take an Americans Job, Do they have a resistant Disease, Will they get drunk and kill MY CHILD?
    The numbers keep getting bigger, they seem to be getting more of a voice in OUR Govt. every day. Tom Tancredo WAS a strong advocate for our side, but now he is gone with no one to replace his Patriotism.
    I'll try and find the article I read over the weekend about Illegals to be Counted in Census... I do hope everyone knows the ramiffications of this decision. Everything from the local school elections to the White House.
    The NEXT Tea Party I attend, Illegals will be mentioned, and it will NOT be about Healthcare, it will be about The Soverneigty of America.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

The first and second Tea Party I attended I was passing out website address to ALIPAC. Many are not aware of ALIPAC, yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

The truth is simple: Americans don't want illegals here.

We have to get the word out, as frustrating as it is, because many "good people" are still being taken in by the lies of illegal immigation and/or other trash legislation. We have seen how "good people" can contribute to the demise and/or take over of countries. And we can not allow that to happen, our very existence is at stake.

Vmonkey, good for you handing out alipac information. You would think that Tea party people would make the connection between taxes and illegals but some still don't get it.

Patriotofpast, I share your same pain about the illegals implosion in our country and it hurts so much. The good news is that more and more Americans are waking up and fighting back. As the economy worsens and the gov't squeezes us for more money via taxes to accomodate illegals, Americans will have some serious decisions to make about how to stop the invasion.

Reality: Illegals have no right to anything in our country and neither do their children.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)