Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals Celebrate the C-Span Broadcast

Get out your preparation H
    http://www.dreamact.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=132

They're working with their senators
    at this url:
    http://www.dreamact.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=93

They banned PintoBean...
    http://www.dreamact.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=131

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

There were dozens of amendments introduced by every member, and the very last amendment added was the DREAM Act, offered by our strongest supporter Senator Durbin of Illinois.
    We should call Senator Durbin's office and thank him for his impassioned and persistent support today. Because Senator Hatch is in an election year, he has had to withdraw a lot from the public debate over immigration. He was not present at today's hearing, but we should expect his continued support when the bill is up for a vote in the Senate.
    I think the people from Illinois need to see what their senators are doing
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

im joining their site and asking questions of them. perhaps we can have a debate between us two.. of course with us winning

Dragon....save your time...just visit

Dragon:

Save your time...I tried to have and intelligent conversation with them, pointed out that I felt they were on some level hurting their own chances for their cause by tossing their lot in with the bigger pro illegal immigration movement...my posts were well reasoned and polite, and you see what good it accomplished.

As example, they had a press release/news article up and the title stated that CUNY supports DREAM ACT. I pointed out to them that was not true, that in fact one small student group (guess which group) supported the DREAM act, and that was not a CUNY endorsement fo the act...I was banned shortly after this occured.

By the way...yes, I know for a fact that CUNY has not actually come out and endorsed said DREAM act.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

The McPAin Kennedy bill isn't going to pass. I hope they realize that.

Just becasue 18 senators decided, doesn't make it a law. It still has to go through the house, where it definitely WON'T pass with all those congressmen wanting their jobs come November. And then there is the idea that the ones who voted against 4437 got chewed out royally by their contsituents.

These dudes will be whining again next week.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

too late pinto i posted this: http://dreamact.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=394#394
    nice and legthy

First off I am staunchly against Illegal Immigration. In fact I find it highly unpatriotic that anyone who even considers themselves a citizen of this country to claim that those who are against it are racist or wrong. With that being said I am here to have an open non-argumental dialougue with you on this issue. As a person who has lived in the cinder block homes of mexico and participated in many vitalization efforts in Central and South America. And as a grown informed American Citizen I have plenty of information that keeps me fairly neautral on this issue.

Please do not take my coming here as an act of arrogance of antogonazation. I believe that everyone has the right to free speech and I welcome your site and your viewpoints.

Debate Me Then Shall We? - Please Keep Debate Clean and On Topic. I am not trying to provoke anger by these following viewpoints:

So now you have accepted my challenge to a debate I would ask you to prove some of your poinst and explaing your position. Before please allow me to lay out my position.

-As a legal United States citizen I have entered many other countries legally and helped their poor through donations. I do not believe, however, that allowing a virtual open border between the United States and the poverty stricken areas south of us will help our nation or the nations south of us.

-I believe in Legal Immigration and spit on the fact that many Hispanics believe they are better than other nations who have citizens that wish to legally come to our country. On this fact I would like to point to Michelle Malkin (www.michellemalkin.com) who is the decendent of LEGAL immigrants who worked even harder than the illegals who simply pay a coyote to traffic them here or die trying themselves.

-My grandmother died in 2000 of liver complications because she could not afford health care. from 1985 when her husband died to 1998 she cleaned hotel rooms for the Corez Motel in Harrisonville MO. The motel manager fired her and hired two illegal immigrant women to do her job for half what he was paying her. They are not doing a job an American "would" not do. They are doing a job an American would do for a "legal and decent wage". This chant that I hear in the streets of LA, paid for by the AFL-CIO, is utter and complete bullshit. I have never in my life seen so many people attempt to perpetuate a lie. Next thing you know George Washington will be from Mexico and Davy Crockett won't be a memorable patriot.

-Mexico cleary doesn't care about the United States. In point of fact Mexico is known for it's ultra tough immigration policy on it's southern border which has been flooded with immigrants since the 1987 Amnesty given to the 2 million illegals in the United States. What makes Mexico so powerful that all of the sudden they can tell us how to run our border? Mexico's motivation is simple. They are making money off of their citizens risking rape, slavery, prostitution, prison and even death they do not want to see this $100+ billion per year cash cow leave them because we have finally had enough here in the states. Mexico has even admitted themselves that they are at fault for encouraging the immigrants to come here and say that they should be allowed to stay, all the while Mexico opposes any sort of restrictions on money leaving the USA to be sent to Mexico and other countries and never to return.

-If an American citizen who is under the age of 18 uses a fake ID to enter a bar he/she is arrested and put in detention until their parents arrive. That citizen is then forced to pay a fine and in some cases looses his/her drivers license. So why is it when an Illegal is caught using fake ID to work here illegally (even worse id from a baby who died... just sickening) they are not punished, fined or jailed. Merely sent back to their home country to return in a few weeks.

-If I (a LEGAL American Citizen) light up a fat bowl of weed, which supports mexico in a roundabout way, and get caught I can be jailed and even sent to prison.However, if a person chooses to ignore our laws, come here illegally and undercut American wages with their black market immigration-terrorist tactics they just need to wait every 20 years or so to get amnesty from the US. I find that ****ing retarded. When you break a law you should be punished and taught that society does not approve of lawbreaking. Psycologist call it "Conditioning" and it's time we condition the illegal immigrant population that if you do the crime, you do the time then go home and stand on the other side of 40 foot high fence.

-Since 1993 the Untited States has incurred an increase of over $80 billion dollars in a trade deficit with Mexico. A deficit that is only underscored by the estimated $20 billion per year sent to Mexico by it's citizens illegally in the United States (estimate taken from the Mexican Consule General in Portland Oregon). This has been caused by NAFTA which only applies to particular parts of Mexico, the wealthier ones, and does not apply to the poorest areas and by the Mexican Government encouraging these poor citizens to illegally migrate to the United States.

-The American dream to me is no longer a white picket fence, a home, a nice job and 2.5 kids. The American Dream to me is a 750 mile fence and active economic sanctions against southern states who encourage illegal immigration, slave trade, human trafficing, or drug smuggling. No longer do I wish to own my own home. I just want my neighbors to respect this countries heritage and learn english and please speak it while they are screaming at their nine kids in front of my door. I no longer want a nice job, I want every american to have their job back to do the jobs they did before 1965 and 1987. The jobs we do all the time. What makes illegals so smug to think they can take my dream? I am a leagl citizen entitled to all the rights and responsiblities that the red white and blue give me.

Those dream act kids are pretty just dreamers with no idea of what the real world works like from what I have seen. They are a privileged few that will never be able to function in the real world because their ideals are unrealistic-- at least the ones I've come across.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I watched yesterday and a person from LaRaza was being interviewed. Its the same old thing. Blahblahblah. These people are really living in never-never land if they think our senators ARE THEIR SENATORS. Of course that doesnt surprize me, since the senators are doing everything they can to please illegal aliens.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Did they ban you?

Dragon5, did they ban you for posting to their website? couldn't tell as it seems to be down for now.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?