Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals free to work and get food stamps in Pinal County

I have information that I spoke about on here before regarding a large farm in Casa Grande, AZ that has several illegal's working and living at the farm. I recently found out the wifes of most of them are getting food stamps and cash by lying. Pinal County Sheriffs Office will take no action on this. Go to www.ripoffreport.com and type in Pinal County in the search. Find Deputy A Phelps and Pinal County Sheriff refuses to enforce law. This is very true. The leader Ernesto who was deported before and returned hires illegals and his sister is the one collecting food stamps by false means. Well get this he married a US citizen and rumor has it he recently filed to be legal here. Sad part is he will probably get it although he hires illegals and is one himself. All because he married a US woman.

they should kick them off . it not right they only married the american
    so they can get In to Our country & have a free ride so wake
    the hell up American you will get a kick butt at the End
    No manesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Email sheriff Paul Babeu, explain to him that , he's demanding our borders be secure but allows this injustice to continue! "Make up your mind!"
    which is it Sheriff?
    http://www.sheriffpaul.com/contact.aspx

http://pinalcountyaz.gov/Departments/Sh ... ssion.aspx

Deputy A Phelps Pinal County Sheriffs Office Refuses to enforce the law Florence, Arizona

Category: Correctional Facilities

Submitted: Wednesday, March 16, 2011
    Last posting: Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This story is related to my other story on here under Pinal County Sheriff's Office refuses to enforce the law. This Deputy told me in an e-mail if I did not tell him my real identity so we could meet face to face he would no longer respond to my e-mails. Basically he is refusing to take information on a criminal matter unless I meet him. He states in his e-mail that he needs me to show him facts. He has been gave several facts including people to speak with to verify information he has been givin. Several people at a company in Casa Grande, AZ are using fake ID and Socials to obtain work. This is putting people who are legal in the area that need a job out of work. The company rather hire these illegal's! Pinal County is full of them. This company not only gives them a job but also gives them a free place to live. Very sad fact. This Deputy is suppose to be an ICE agent but refuses to go to this company and enforce the law.

See copy of E-mail below:

I don't know what you want an investigation is under way and there's constitutional rights this is not a Country where you can just go on private property demanding information without some type of evidence/proof of a criminal offense occuring. You have the right to believe what ever. I will not respond to anymore of your emails, unless your willing to provide all the facts your claiming to have. If you care to know anything further you will need to provide me with your correct name, so we can meet face to face and I can have a look at your proof/facts.

As I stated earlier there's an on going investigation and it will take some time. You are however free to believe what ever you want, so clarify it any way you want.

Again thank you for your concerns to our community.

You see what I mean? Maricopa County Sheriff's Office has a tip line that you can call and they do not care who you are. That Sheriff's office takes action and raids them businesses and finds people using other peoples identity. Pinal County does not care if they live and work in your community. One named Ernesto was deported in the past and is a boss of this company. He was stopped by a Pinal County Sheriff Deputy and asked for ID. He presented a Mexico iD and no form of US ID. The Deputy let him go. Ernesto drives all around the same area on public roads everyday. No action is taken. I assure you if you drive with out a license you will go to jail.. Not illegals they get to walk away! Don't you whish you had this kind of freedom?? If you know of a place that has illegal's living and working don't call this wana be ICE agent as he does not care..

http://www.ripoffreport.com/correctiona ... -a9a7a.htm
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Very interesting Updates & Rebuttals on the link.

an investigation is under way.......this is not a Country where you can just go on private property demanding information without some type of evidence/proof of a criminal offense occuring
    Investigations take time. I don't believe any Court would issue a Search Warrant without Hard Evidence. If they did, then we would be nothing more than a police state where anyone could make an allegation and police could raid any home or business at any time for no reason at all.

Sheriff Arpaio is known for his thorough investigations before he conducts any raid on a business. Give the Sheriff time to do the investigation and gather hard facts. Hearsay is not evidence.