Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals Getting Special Treatment

I recently learned that here, in Hendersonville, NC, illegal aliens are getting lenient sentences for crimes. The reason? There's no money in it for the city. If you look at the daily police report (which I have seen), there are almost always 4 or 5 daily citations for driving without a license, issued to people with hispanic names. I have been told, by people in the know, that these citations are either being reduced or dropped completely by the courts, because of the inability of the defendants to pay and the city/county doesn't want the expense of incarsarating them, since ICE won't pick them up for traffic violations.

I also noticed on the police reports, that the hispanic males being charged with traffic violations, are being listed as white males. I believe this is being done to skew crime statistics. That way when people claim that illegals are costing us money, due to criminal activity, the city can say that there aren't any statistics to back up the claim.

Apparently Hendersonville has instituted it's own form of amnesty for illegals.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Nothing surprising here. Illegals have more rights than Americans!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

The town of Smithfield is starting to sound like yours.

This is an outrage. I was hit by an Illegal and called for help. A state trooper who cam made every attempt to make me feel as if I was wrong. When it was obvious that the Illegal changed lanes and hit me. So he had no choice but to declare me not at fault. But, even when the other driver declared he had no license to the trooper, he did nothing. Never arrested him, or even gave him a ticket. To much more to get into, but you get the jist!. It is happening everywhere!