Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals health should not be taxpayer problem.

Illegals health care is not taxpayer problem.
    If illegals work and do not have health insurance but use our county, state or hospital emergency room for medical care, their employee should deduct money for health insurance from their wages. Cost should not fall on business or the tax payer. Under Arnold’s plan, we will find that many illegal can afford to buy health care plan, but do not because they can get it free. Under Arnold’s plan, the taxpayer and business has to pay for health insurance for illegals .
    NO THANK YOU.
    WE ARE ALREADY PAYING TOO MUCH.
    A cap should be put on doctor’s changes for health care. Private patients, who do not have health care, pays less than the insured patient. ($40) Under Medicare, doctors charge between $200-$300 for a simple office visit. Medicaid is charged more than the un-insured but less than Medicare.

If this is the plan, I say NO to universal health care. I do not believe that those who earn more should have to pay for those who earn less. My family work hard to pays $1000 a month for health care and it is a strain and they should not have to pay for others who do not work as hard.

dyehard39
    Illegals health care is not taxpayer problem
    DITTO BINGO
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother