Illegals are not doing jobs Americans will not do. They are taking jobs away from Americans. These are just the jobs in the complex where I live. ( City Housing, which, by the way, rent to illegals )
1. Two Mexicans have replaced the two white maintence men that had been here for years. They do all the tree cutting and land scraping, etc, they do the carpet laying and shampooing, they do the painting inside and out, they do the roofing, they did the repair on the carports damaged by the snow, they laid the asphalt in the drive way and parking area, and any repair on the complex.
These are not jobs Americans will not do because Americans did those jobs before the illegals out bid with a lower bids for the contracts.
I say something today that I have not seen in years. At my medical building, two young white men were doing the yard work. I just stood and stared because it is not a sight often seen.
I heard the hearings on border reform and no democrats voted for the bill.
I saw Rep Salazar of Colorado this morning and he is for amnesty.
We need to let all of those who are against illegal immigration know how we feel about illegal immigration.
NO to social services to illegals and their Anchor Babies.
NO to amnesty to 15 million plus. (Eventually all their families and their families)
NO to more guest workers the is allowed to remain here on a road to citizenship.
NO to "anchor babies." (See Anchor Babies and Intention of the 14th Amendment)
YES to stopping illegals in the work place.
YES to more border control. (Arm the Nation Guard)
YES to enforcing the laws we already have on immigration. (National Immigration and Nationality Act)