Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

illegals and our government

I'm furious at Republicans over this so called immigration issue (they are illegals). So much so that I'm done with them.

I expected this from democrats, that is to support open borders and amnesty, but republicans to this degree? Are they stupid? I've been republican for the better part of 15 years (was the better of the two evils) or so but this immigration issue on allowing illegals to stay is all I can take.

Bush, spector, mccain, can join their liberal communist counterparts and go straight to hell for all I care. And these guys call themselves conservative...yeah right and pigs can fly. The line between democrats and republicans have been so blurred as of late, that there is no difference between how either party runs things anymore. They are both scum sucking, power hungry a**holes that will do anything to get reelected.

I just can't believe these politicians can so easily dismiss the voters who helped put them into office without worrying about the consequences in the upcoming elections. If I had my way, I'd kick everyone of these suckers out of office.

What's sad is, there is really know one with any significant base willing to stand up for this cause. Bill Oreilly's solution is garbage (what happened to him?), Rush can't bring himself to blame Republicans. Grow some balls Rush, its both parties. The only guy may be Lou Dobbs, but his rating numbers are fairly small.

just can't believe these politicians can so easily dismiss the voters who helped put them into office without worrying about the consequences in the upcoming elections. If I had my way, I'd kick everyone of these suckers out of office.
    You certainly aren't the only one who feels that way. And if we work as a group as we have all this time to fight one battle after another against illegal immigration, we can do it.

http://voidnow.org
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Right on and Welcome to the ranks!!

Our Leaders are worried about votes. They are afraid to lose the votes and some of the possible tax revenue. Hmmm What if all Legals voted with OUR taxes and refused to pay. No taxes with out they listen to US the Legals and and follow OUR Will..
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

Re: illegals and our government

Quote Originally Posted by JohnG
    I'm furious at Republicans over this so called immigration issue (they are illegals). So much so that I'm done with them.

I expected this from democrats, that is to support open borders and amnesty, but republicans to this degree? Are they stupid? I've been republican for the better part of 15 years (was the better of the two evils) or so but this immigration issue on allowing illegals to stay is all I can take.

Bush, spector, mccain, can join their liberal communist counterparts and go straight to hell for all I care. And these guys call themselves conservative...yeah right and pigs can fly. The line between democrats and republicans have been so blurred as of late, that there is no difference between how either party runs things anymore. They are both scum sucking, power hungry a**holes that will do anything to get reelected.

I just can't believe these politicians can so easily dismiss the voters who helped put them into office without worrying about the consequences in the upcoming elections. If I had my way, I'd kick everyone of these suckers out of office.

What's sad is, there is really know one with any significant base willing to stand up for this cause. Bill Oreilly's solution is garbage (what happened to him?), Rush can't bring himself to blame Republicans. Grow some balls Rush, its both parties. The only guy may be Lou Dobbs, but his rating numbers are fairly small.
    The biggest problem is that the news channels dont show the protesters as unruley mobs that are yelling in spanish, carrying MEXICAN flags, while chanting "gringo go home. this is our country". Politicians watch the news too. If they were able to watch the hateful and racist mobs running in the streets, they might take a different approach by voting for HB4437.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The biggest problem is that the news channels dont show the protesters as unruley mobs that are yelling in spanish, carrying American flags, while chanting "gringo go home.
    Glory BE! I saw some scuffling going on in LA on the early news. Hopefully this will become common news and it will show them for what they are.

Hold off, people. Let them really shoot themselves in the foot!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: illegals and our government

Quote Originally Posted by JohnG

John G. Thats one of the best worded messages I've read in a long time; I'd like to quote you on another website if I may. Yeah, I'm conservative, a real conservative. I used to be Republican, and I'm damn sure not a damn democrat, so i don't know what the hell I am party-wise. Republicans have jumped into Teddy Kennedy's seething cesspool of libralism. Maybe Ralph will run again.

Anyhow, with your writing style, I think you need to be a guest speaker on Lou Dobbs or something like that. Just my 2 cents worth. Glad you joined this Alipac website.

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?