Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals Registering To Vote In Maryland!

I had a very disturbing experience yesterday. This is precisely why our representatives are pandering to the illegals. They know they will be voting.

This is a letter I sent today to Robert L. Walker, Chairman of the Maryland State Board of Elections.

Dear Mr. Walker:

Yesterday, September 20, 2007, while waiting to renew my driver's license at the Motor Vehicle Administration located in Largo, I noticed an alarming number of Spanish-speaking individuals inserting voter registration applications into the designated box, including one man who submitted four (4) during my period of observation. I also noticed a lady who was completing information from a third-party via a cell phone conversation.

When I reported this suspicious activity to an MVA employee, I was informed that “they do not control voter registration.â€

fedupDeb,

This is outrageous when we hear about it on the news or internet but when we actually witness this in person-wow. I remember reading a while back that Maryland was one of the "easier" for lack of a better term states for illegals to get id in. I remember Michelle Malkin mention one time a few years ago that in her town in Maryland they were trying to allow illegals to vote-don't know whatever became of that.

Since Michelle lives in Maryland, maybe you could E-mail her about your experience? Are there any other local talk shows in MD that you could forward this too?

Maybe others on this board from Maryland could do the same as well?

Nicole

Nicole, I can't express how livid I was yesterday. I couldn't believe my eyes! They are so brazen, they didn't even try to hide their activities. Something must be done to stop this.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will forward a copy of my letter to Michelle and contact some of the radio DJ's in this area.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

illegal voter registration

fedupDeb, thank you for all that you are going to do in pursuing this illegal registration of illegal aliens as illegal voters. I have been making loud noises about this ever since the 2004 voter registration, when, as a proxy registrar, I realized that no one was checking the status of those who signed the registration list. Whatever the registrar says, goes. If the registrar is corrupt, he or she can sign up any number of illegal voters with no concern about validation.

"Anyone who doesn't believe in the resurrection of the dead hasn't been in New Orleans on election day." Or was it "Chicago"?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

They have been voting for many years . Why do you think they make sure it's in english and spanish !

fedupdeb,

have you posted this on any blogs in Maryland? Please do, if you need the links just let me know. Lets get more people on this.

Looks like our rotten traitor political leaders have done such a wonderful job of making illegals aliens feel so welcome here that these illegals now feel they are entitled to vote in our elections also now!

Question: the citizenship test - do people have to know english to pass this test to become citizens? If there is a way we can prove that you have to know english to get citizenship then focus on why the registration forms are offered in spanish.

If we can do that then we can work this weekend collaboratively on a letter that we will send to all MD newspapers along with blogs, and every elections office. This letter will not focus on what you saw deb since then the liberal state of maryland will cry racism rather than actually thinking about the issue.

So if yes you have to know english to become a citizen, then why offer voter registration in spanish = MD voting board nailed.

I am going to have an official looking ball cap made with huge letters on front I.C.E and tiny wording below Imaginary. Citizens. Everywhere. I am going to wear this cap all day on Nov 4th 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    I am going to have an official looking ball cap made with huge letters on front I.C.E and tiny wording below Imaginary. Citizens. Everywhere. I am going to wear this cap all day on Nov 4th 2008.

LOL.....go for it Bulldogger.

My husband is going to wear his ICE t-shirt when he goes to vote. We're also not going to vote at the same time. That way, while he's waiting for me he can hang out in the parking lot..... making a few phone calls, trying out his camera phone, maybe figuring out what all those buttons are on the camcorder, taking a few notes (on things he needs to do around the house), walk around a bit to stretch his legs.....you know, all those little things a guy can do to occupy himself while waiting on his wife who insists upon taking her time no matter where she goes.

It won't be his fault if a few people get nervous and leave.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast