Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals represent 4% of the work forc

Illegals represent 4% of the work force and do not affect the economy if over a period of time they are sent back home. Whatever they pay in federal or state taxes is off set by the social services they receive. Hospitals are being bankrupted, social services are being cut, because of cost. Headstart and commodities are being closed. School are not doing good because of over crowding and the list goes on and on. Over a period of time the workforce force would be replaces by Americans who will and can do the jobs that are being done by Illegals. Those who want the 11 million legalized only want to appease business and want votes. 75% of Americans do not want them her. That is the opposite of what Mr. Graham states. Their presence affect all Americans, especially the young, elderly and the poor.

There are Americans who for some reason do not finish highschool or go to college and need those unskilled jobs that people accursed Americans of not wanting to do. They are young, elderly, mental challenged, felons etc. Illegals are taking these jobs as well as jobs that are construction, banks, school, highways and city street, store and warehouses, etc. we do not need Illegals to do that work. Americans need those jobs.

not only that, but according to recent economic data, their contribution to the economy represents only one tenth of one percent of GDP. And yet the media were screaming for days about how important illegal aliens are to our economy! How come their little day of rioting didn't shut down our markets or our economy? In fact, they didn't even register a blip in the day's trading....but Ben Bernanke's comments on the same day DID (meaning his words as Fed Chairman had more influence then their protests). Guess they don't have as much impact as they believe they do.

Yes Americans need these jobs and they need them desperately.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have a hard time believing that they only account for 4% when they are now the majority in 3 states and they are in every state. I live the midwest and I can't go anywhere without seeing them.

That would be 4% of the workforce. They aren't all working. They are living off of our social services.

hmm and unemployment is at about 4.75% wonder if there's a correlation there....

When some putrid politician boasts of the current low unemployment rate we must remember how the federal bureaucrats determine that rate.

Are you working one hour per week? You're employed!!!! (It may be one hour monthly but I can't remember everything!!!!).

Your unemplyment insurance ran out before finding a job? You're employed!!!!

Didn't bother applying for unemployment because you know of the bizarre method your state uses to determine if you are eligible and you don't meet the strange convoluted criteria? You're employed!!!!!!

When I was in California's central valley in 1992 the feds said the area was a pocket of high unemployment (along with having a high number of illegals). Around 10 percent or so, the feds spewed.

A local newspaper investigation (the Modesto Bee if I recall correctly) determined the actual unemplyment rate was around 25 percent. I wouldn't argue that figure. The town of Atwater had a job with the parks department that federal funds would allow to exist for one year. The BIG draw was the health care benefits. No pension, no 401K, just health. The $8 per hour was not a livable wage for the average person... even if you owned a house and only had property tax and utilities it would be tough to live (unless you were 10 or more to an apartment as the illegals do).

Still, and I was one of the multitude present, it took two test sessions to fit every one in. I was there for test two and saw the number departing the gym where the test was held. Sheeeeesh!!!! There had to be 300-400 people leaving and an equal number arriving for the second test!!!!

Other indicators existed. The local fast-food scarf-n-barf greaseburger joint (all hail the mighty sausage biscuit!!!!) had a part-time opening at minimum wage. It was so sad to see grown adults lined up to apply. Driving past the firm a couple hours later I still saw folks lined up, a different group than the first.

Crimeny!!!!! What was going on?

A couple months later I read a different newspaper story that estimated unemployment had risen to the 30 percent level due to a couple vegetable processing plants closing and firms cutting back on the number of employees. If 30 percent was an accurate figure it exceeded the Great Depression level of 25 percent... but that earlier era was 25 percent across the country and may also be a purposeful underestimation.

At least the illegals had an "escape route." They could scurry back to Mexico where the cost of living is much less. Stuck in high-cost America, I ended up living in my car, chipping in a couple hundred bucks monthly to a family barely scraping by. I had a place to cook, clean up, receive a phone call from a possible employer. But, there wasn't enough room to actually live there so after cooking, etc. it was out the door.

Having always been an honest working man, breaking very few laws (sure had the occaisonal doobie in the younger days but nuthin' major) it was irksome when the cops would awaken you and force you to move along. Tried to be discrete when sleeping in the car. Wasn't harming anyone or anything. Guess the elite's lackeys lacked empathy what with their steady paycheck that never bounced since it was the taxpayer being milked to ensure the elite's lackeys enjoyed an economic security so many of us we, the people, the working poor underclass, could not attain despite all efforts.

I finally wised up and left California. Competing with illegals for jobs and housing. So much crime committed by illegals. Contending with the macho attitude witnessed so many times. Wasn't worth it.

Fled California and re-entered the USA. Now, 13 years later, I see the illegals piling into Nebraska. History repeats itself.

Where do I go next?

Where do I go next?

No place left to go. Now that we cannot run from it anymore it is time to stand and fight.