Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ILLEGALS Sueing Employer?

This is kind of humorous, the Illegals that were arrested in Massachusetts are now sueing thier employer for "Lost OVERTIME!"
    The story is on Drudge, I thought it was funny as hell. These people have nerve. Besides that, this Greater Boston Legal Services...A Slip & Fall Attorney looking for taxpayer money? Or another arm of LaRaza?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

PatriotofPast,

What is the link to the story? Sounds interesting.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

<div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

This lawsuit is legitimate even if the workers were illegal the employers should not be making extra money by cheating them. What we want is for the illegals to leave not be exploited. The outcome we would not want is for those illegals to use the money to stay.

The jobs should probably have gone to legal garment workers in Puerto Rico. The average per capita income there is a third that of those on the American mainland.

Although the Puerto Ricans have an American minimum wage rate more are employed part time and it is possible to get skilled full time workers at minimum wage. That is why Frank Insola went to Puerto Rico after the bust looking to set up production there. Had he ot used illegal aliens there is a good chance the contract would have been won by a Puerto Rico based operation.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for the link PatriotofPast.

The things that jump out at me in this article are:

Workers including 361 illegal immigrants
    The other workers were being brought down in the pay scale by the illegals willing to work sweatshop hours and less money. I think they should have (maybe did) turned in the owner sooner.

Dozens of children were stranded when 361 workers at Michael Bianco Inc., which makes equipment and apparel for the U.S. military,
    This makes me think that there is a failure by the government in checking their contractors to make sure of compliance and quality control. Even though they caught them, a lot of gear was produced for our military in the year they "investigated".

The case, separate to a lawsuit filed in March by the arrested immigrants against the U.S. government, accuses Michael Bianco Inc. of setting up a fictional company, Front Line Defense, to pay employees who had worked overtime.
    I wonder if they are going to get this, in my opinion, sweatshop scumlord with RICO violations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    See what's free at AOL.com.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As a retired purchasing agent, I have long complained about the purchasing habits of the feds. I would never release a contract for outside work without staying on top of it. This is just ANOTHER example of government not caring.

The illegals didn't have a problem with this until they were arrested. They also checked the box saying they had permission to work in the US on their employment application, you can be sure of that. The problem is, they will claim to have been exploited, even though they knew what they were getting into when they accepted this job. Why doesn't the following law apply to illegals who falsely claim to be allowed to work in the US, knowing they are breaking the law, and knowing they are entering into an illegal contract with their employer? If a 16 year old was promised money for commiting a crime, and he commited that crime and wasn't compensated, the courts wouldn't help him get paid. He couldn't claim to have been exploited or taken advantage of because of his youth or bad upbringing or because he just wanted to support his family. Illegals know they are commiting at least 1 crime. They know it is illegal for them to work, they know it is illegal to use someone else's SSN. Just like they say the US doesn't enforce laws regarding illegal immigration so those laws aren't important, if they are ok with having their pay docked for clocking in late, and ok with not being paid to stand in line to clock out, until they are arrested then the same should go for them. They "ok'd" it by not complaining earlier. They didn't complain because they didn't want to call attention to themselves and the job they shouldn't have had. If my neighbors use my land to get to their land for several years because that is the only access they have, and I allow it, I can't block them off suddenly because we have an argument.

3. Recovery of money paid pursuant to an illegal agreement.

a. The general rule. “[I]t has . . . long been settled that the law will not aid either party to an illegal contract to enforce it against the other, neither will it relieve a party to such a contract . . . who seeks to reclaim his money or whatever article of property he may have applied to such a purpose.â€

Employers should be delighted at the opportunity to pay damages to the illegals they love and adore. Any employers out there reading this? Huh? Suck it up, employers, and be sure to arrange for your daughters to date your illegal employees, especially the MS-13 gang bangers.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Coto wrote
    Employers should be delighted at the opportunity to pay damages to the illegals they love and adore. Any employers out there reading this? Huh? Suck it up, employers, and be sure to arrange for your daughters to date your illegal employees, especially the MS-13 gang bangers.
    Exactly, Coto! These employers might wake up when crimes committed by illegals finally strike home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)