Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Illegals voting

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal aliens and non-citizens voting in our elections should be the greatest concern above and beyond anything that ever happens in our country.

It's the most severe consequence of this invasion, next to the loss of life of American citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ACORN and these scum organizations that are encouraging non-english speaking illegal aliens and immigrant to vote are exploiting them. They are encouraging these people to commit a felony - a deportable felony. If amnesty (God forbid!) should ever pass, these illegals who voted will be locked out. Legal immigrants will be denied citizenship and deported.

I am seriously thinking of writing "ATTENTION! It is a deportable felony to vote if you are not a US citizen!"

Why would immigrants want to hurt their legal status? I know I've spoken to many immigrants who are NOT aware of this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Yes, they are being manipulated by those in search of power, but if they are
    to be warned it will have to be written in Spanish since apparently few
    illegals can speak the kings English.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

How come this issue is not taken in to immediate consideration? How can we even vote this election b/c of all the fraud we are already aware of. It is like it just keeps happening and people keep letting it happen and we are just supposed to go on and vote when it is so obvious?? I don't see how we can even plan to vote on election day until this stuff is resolved.

How can anyone vote without proof a a valid ID?? How can politicians reject this philosophy? It is just common sense??
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

When the Supreme Court went along with the Secretary of State in Ohio, I KNEW... The American is being DISENFRANCHISED!!!!
    By our own!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Every Illegal that votes (God knows how many times), That NULL AND VOIDS YOUR VOTE... Tell me this please, "Is power that importand?"
    The ONE SURE THING IN LIFE, IS EVERYBODY DIES EVENTUALLY.
    The Rich, The Poor, The Powerful and The Meek.
    So why is Power that importand?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    How come this issue is not taken in to immediate consideration? How can we even vote this election b/c of all the fraud we are already aware of. It is like it just keeps happening and people keep letting it happen and we are just supposed to go on and vote when it is so obvious?? I don't see how we can even plan to vote on election day until this stuff is resolved.

Its happening and "their" imagined rights are being protected while ours
    are trampled under their feet. This is not just a presidential election.
    It may be the last one. I will still vote but it will be such an empty gesture,
    at least I can look back and know I tried. Im so angry!!!

How can anyone vote without proof a a valid ID?? How can politicians reject this philosophy? It is just common sense??

I could just explode......!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by alisab

They are doing it right in our faces and their non existent rights rights are
    being protected and ours trampled under their feet.

This is NOT just a presidential election, though it could well be the last
    one we ever have. Ive contacted everyone I can think of, posted it on
    other forums and sent out notices to all my email addresses. I dont know
    what else to do? Any ideas????

I WILL still vote if for no other reason than to cancel out at least one of
    "theirs"! But its going to be very grim
    LAWS!

Oops! Dont know how that happened! Oh well, the least of our problems
    at this time.
    LAWS!

http://www.wauktalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=66

Seriously though, because I had seen these people registering voters at a few of the local grocery stores I was curious how they were registering so I went through the process. They did not ask if I was a legal resident and did not ask for identification of any kind to make sure I was who I said I was. My registration went through and now I'm registered twice.

**The above was posted by a local activist from Wkgn. Again, we have had many voter registration drives so goodness knows how many fraudulent votes there will be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12