Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals won't do jobs Americans won't do

My brother picked up two illegals from Home Depot parking lot (which I never have done). But anyway he brings them to job site and told them what he needed done (he speaks alittle spanish). It was demo of a roof. They said "No thats too hard were not doing it". My brother said "yea, you what else is hard walking back to Home Depot or better yet just keep walking all the way home Mexico". I guess they are holding out for that engineering or physics professor position they deserve.

No offense meant Skipp, but your brother isn't helping this problem any.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

ditto sippy

I'm not surprised Skipp that they didn't want to do something and deemed it too difficult. But please educate your brother about how he's defeating our fight.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

MW
    Hmmm..............

I wonder if I can go to my local Home Depot and pick up some illegal immigrants for a direct trip to the local immigration enforcement office.

I could probably fit around 7 of them in my SUV (I don't pack as well as the illegal alien smugglers coming in from Mexico).

Seriously, sounds like someones brother needs read the riot act!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm not in anyway saying my brother is helping our cause. He is his own person and makes his own desicsions. I haven't got along with him since birth. He broke my nose with a basketball, he took a peice of my ear off with a cowboy boot. You tell him that he is doing the wrong thing. I want to keep my other ear.

Quote Originally Posted by Skipp
    I'm not in anyway saying my brother is helping our cause. He is his own person and makes his own desicsions. I haven't got along with him since birth. He broke my nose with a basketball, he took a peice of my ear off with a cowboy boot. You tell him that he is doing the wrong thing. I want to keep my other ear.

I feel the same way about my brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Skipp
    Skipp, I understand, maybe you can get back at him by turning him in.
    Many of us have those family types. My older brother and I don't see eye to eye on allot of thing either, and we've certainly gone home after giving each other black eyes, etc.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Hmmm..............

I wonder if I can go to my local Home Depot and pick up some illegal immigrants for a direct trip to the local immigration enforcement office.

I could probably fit around 7 of them in my SUV (I don't pack as well as the illegal alien smugglers coming in from Mexico).

Seriously, sounds like someones brother needs read the riot act!
    There was a wmf posted about a year ago, where a couple of guys did just this. It was hilarious! I am 99% sure it is somewhere within the 10's of thousands of posts here, but I cant find it.

H.

here was a wmf posted about a year ago, where a couple of guys did just this. It was hilarious! I am 99% sure it is somewhere within the 10's of thousands of posts here, but I cant find it.
    Tried finding it, found the link but it says that it has been removed from youtube
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok