Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illigals may fight back???

Many groups of Mexicans through out the Southwest hate us in went to kill us. When or if we start deporting big time with a Ducan hunter or Tom in the white house. They are likely to fight back, hopefully it remains peacefully, but I personally don't think it will totally be peaceful. I highly do not think these Illigals in really so the LA RAZA groups are going to go peacefully. All I'm saying is {MOD EDIT}

This is not discused often but I feel that it is important to.
    Hope you understand but We also do not discuss that on Alipac.
    We give our enemy nothing to use against us.

Now this is just one thought of what could happen. Please don't be mad at me for saying it. I went them all deported out of here by the bus load.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Matthew, I don't know where you live, but where I'm from, the fight wouldn't last long.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Re: Illigals may fight back???

Quote Originally Posted by Matthewcloseborders
    Please don't be mad at me for saying it. I went them all deported out of here by the bus load.

Hi Matthew,

No getting mad about this. I am a realist. I am sure you are just voicing a legitmate concern that many of us have. BUT we are already at war in essence. We are losing 12 Americans a day to crimes. We have entire areas of our cities that the illegals consider their turf and gangs run it.
    Our culture is under attack. Our financial security is at risk, they are subjecting us to diseases and there has even been the rumors and threats of contaminated food to sicken us. There are many other issues. IF there were some kind of uprising, I think law enforcement would make short work of it. I am sure the La Raza types would love to intimidate us into inaction but they can just go suck on a giant tamale. We're not budging. They are going home to Mexico. They obviously have no idea who we are as a people. They are naive and delusional. They can bring trouble but we can fight it off. Their gangs are very dangerous, but there is nothing more fearless then an American who is backed into a corner and fighting for his home, country and family.

I did not mean to cause any trouble with this post. It is a very real threat in yes it is bad already. Hope things go peacefully.

Hate to burst the bubble but these idiots are COWARDS.

They need a pack {like dogs or wolves or even turkeys} in order to do their dirty deeds.

Well, it's time for all Americans to learn how to protect themselves {including women & children} and leave it at that

Few will mess around with a person who has skills. Somehow, they smell it and think twice.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They can't even defeat their own pathetic governments in their home countries. What leads you to believe they can beat ours? Sorry, but it's gonna take alot more to scare me than a bunch of Che t-shirts and mispelled protest signs.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

I agree they can't beat us, in yes many of them are cowards that run in packs. The groups that are killing our troops in Iraq are also so. Also a little history is that Mexico has been a lot less stable as a nation for its 150 years. One of the worst civil wars killing more then ours, in the 1910 or 1920s were fought between 3 groups of Mexicans. I don't remember the date. Will have to go to Wik to look up on it.

But any ways we need to deport them all, they have no right whats so ever in this country. God bless America in may it stay America.

I also agree Americans do need to learn how to protect them selfs. In get out of the state of mind that nothing bad will ever happen. Because its knocking on our door.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Civil_War Here is the history of the mexican civil war. Also Wikipedia is not offical but a good resourse in this case.

To the Admin you can delete if you feel thread breaks any of your rules. I'm just trying to bring something up.

Matthew,
    no reason to delete the thread.
    However, you can see the mod edit and understand how carefully we should be posting for our credibility.

fyi: it's best to use another valid source for verification.
    "wiki" is NOT considered valid in research circles. Use an
    encyclopedia etc. but not wiki. There's no control on info and they have
    often been caught with incorrect info.
    Personally, I don't ever use them in my work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Hate to burst the bubble but these idiots are COWARDS.

They need a pack {like dogs or wolves or even turkeys} in order to do their dirty deeds.
    Don't underestimate them. They are not cowards and they do run in packs. But one at a time, they can do lots of damage. I know first hand from the damage they have done to my car. Over and over. But if they get too out of hand, they will be dealt with with by proper authorities. Just like yesterday in L.A.

There is real threat because we see it happening through crimes committed every day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast