Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illinois candidates wanted

Some people wanted more information regarding our project to "take back our state" in Illinois. We are looking to slate candidates for the state legislature to challenge the two major parties. This is a serious effort to continue to slate 118 rep and 39 senate seats.

We are not looking for professional politicians, just everyday folk who wish to work on the illegal immigration issue, recall, term limits and other issues in our state. Contact me directly at ipil2005@yahoo.com for more detail. We have approximately 3 weeks left to finish slating the candidates so time is of the essence.

Dan, I would love to see the state of Illinois expose who this Congressman Luis Guitirrez really is. Luis Gutierrez is the son of Puerto Rican parents and he represents a district in your state. This guy, in my opinion, is a Puerto Rican nationalist. He was involved in getting the US navy to leave the island of Vieques, off the main island of Puerto Rico, where the marines/navy staged military exercises. The navy then left Vieques but it gets better. The admiral then left the Puerto Rican town of Roosevelt Roads EMPTY (closed the naval base and facilities!) and thousands of Puerto Ricans LOST good US government jobs! Thanks, in part, to Luis Gutierrez. The admiral said that if he had no island for military exercises he had no reason for a naval base at Roosevelt Roads. The town is now a gost town as I have seen reports on Spanish television.

Whoever runs against Gutierrez should be using this as ammunition to get him thrown out! I am thinking that lots of Puerto Ricans live in his district?

Even worse, I have seen this clown on Spanish television shouting off his mouth about illegal immigration and I think he is a racist for what I have heard and seen! Then, on C-span the other day, he was filling in for Nancy Pelosi in the house leading a debate on something or other.

Rep Luis Gutierrez D-IL is bad is a sorry excuse for an American! Take note of who he is folks!!