Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelrouser
    .I would like to know where the money for an entire cable channel is comming from.
    Probably from Chinese Premiere Hu Jintao, in $150 increments.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When he calls people who don't want to be taxed to give to others who don't even pay taxes "selfish" Now that tells you a lot about the man. He doesn't even know me. He doesn't know what I give or don't give. He doesn't know if work volunteer work (oh ya like I don't here) and he doesn't know how much I give to charity. CHARITIES I CHOSE TO GIVE TO NOT THE ONE'S HE WANTS TO USE MY MONEY FOR LIKE ACORN OR LA RAZA.

SELFISH. YOU TELL ME WHO IS SELFISH MR. OBAMA. It's not me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    I hate to say it but Obama is completely above the law and our constitution.
    Just like George W. Bush and his gang!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also sounds like an illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by loneprotester
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I disagree! The Bush administration has been taken to court and lost court trials and have won some. So it may seem that people think that but its not entirely correct. NOW Obama with a stacked deck in the Congress will do anything he wants and won't even be impeached. NOW that is scary. No checks and balances anywhere. If he stacks the Supreme Court he'll never lose with judges like the 9th circuit court in San Francisco.

People need to open their eyes. Bush Derangement Syndrome have blinded people to make votes based on slogans, promises, sound bites, not on real issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

I disagree! The Bush administration has been taken to court and lost court trials and have won some. So it may seem that people think that but its not entirely correct. NOW Obama with a stacked deck in the Congress will do anything he wants and won't even be impeached. NOW that is scary. No checks and balances anywhere. If he stacks the Supreme Court he'll never lose with judges like the 9th circuit court in San Francisco.

People need to open their eyes. Bush Derangement Syndrome have blinded people to make votes based on slogans, promises, sound bites, not on real issues.
    Thanks GOGO it seems that you understand the meaning of my original post that obama is above the law, above the media scrutiny, above the constitution, and above the will of the people that deserve the right to know the real obama!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro

Thanks GOGO it seems that you understand the meaning of my original post that obama is above the law, above the media scrutiny, above the constitution, and above the will of the people that deserve the right to know the real obama!
    Maybe we need to start a thread with all of the Obama sayings.

That' might be enlightening. PM me 93camaro I have some ideas.

Bush has been bashed since day one and has had the media on his case 24/7 since day one and Obama gets away with hiding everything about himself and not one news station with the exception of Fox News Channel
    ever question or report on any of it. I don't like Bush but I get tired of hearing Obama compared to Bush when Bush has had trash talk toward him since he was first running for the office of POTUS

Obama has not had to deal with half as much trash talk !!!
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra

Bush has been bashed since day one and has had the media on his case 24/7 since day one and Obama gets away with hiding everything about himself and not one news station with the exception of Fox News Channel
    ever question or report on any of it. I don't like Bush but I get tired of hearing Obama compared to Bush when Bush has had trash talk toward him since he was first running for the office of POTUS

Obama has not had to deal with half as much trash talk !!!

You got that right. Did you see Hannity and Colmes tonight. Hannity had a book by Bill Ayers that was dedicated to political prisoners in the US. Guess who he named as one of those political prisoners. Sirhan Sirhan the guy who killed Robert Kennedy. I thought Pat Goddell (sp?) a Democratic pollster was going to have the big one right there. Robert Kennedy was his man. He had no idea about the book. He said "I've always felt that Bill Ayers was a problem (for Obama)."

Now that is saying something along with the Khalidi thing. Whoa

Ron Paul 2012

BarackObama.com, says, "To remove incentives to enter the country illegally, we need to crack down on employers that hire undocumented immigrants."

Ron Paul 2012

BarackObama.com, says, "To remove incentives to enter the country illegally, we need to crack down on employers that hire undocumented immigrants."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12