Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All of you are really dum if you think that deporting all illegal mexican is going to save your white america becuse we legal Mexicans stay here and we can make lots of brown baby and still take over your nation we dont need the illegals to do that
    Now that is not a very nice thing to say to your fellow countrymen.

The fact that you said that, in my opinion, could be considered hate speech. I actually called the Justice Department on Friday and asked if people making "white" hate comments could be commiting a hate crime. They said yes and offered to put me through to the Civil Rights Division.
    At this point you have violated our rules.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

im sorry i dint mean to come off that way i just dont think its fair that all of you a white only nation like LA raza say you do yes im legal but im also mexican and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by isebelle
    im sorry i dint mean to come off that way i just dont think its fair that all of you a white only nation like LA raza say you do yes im legal but im also mexican and proud of it
    Hun,

We are not all white! You are very mistaken about that. Also, many users on this board are Black, American Indians, Hispanic, as well as legal immigrants from other nations. Don't assume anything about anyone on this board.

Well, we are American and Proud of it.

Dixie[/quote]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK--that's somewhat better. I can tell you that ALIPAC rules prohibit any thing that is discrminatory--out the respect of our laws. You should understand that our concerns are not about race..its the rule of law. The law is there for a reason. It doesn't need to be changed, it needs to be enforced. We thrive on diversity...legal diversity. All races are welcome, as long as the rule of law is respected.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isabelle:

If you think everyone here is white, you'd better get your eyes checked. I'm a Cheyenne, and there are Choctaw and other AMERICAN Indian nations represented here.

Please use your money for a good reason. And distance yourself from hateful statements.

then why most minte men and SOS are white and they only talk about how much they hate mexicans

isabelle,

I don't agree that most members of SOS are white. Have you ever seen the members of SOS? I have. In fact, the members appear to be from various races. Also, this is Alipac and we do not criticize other groups on this board.

Dixie

What color is Mexico? A brown nation? Is that ok? The U.S. is not a white nation, it has many colors, it is home to many different nationalities, and races. It is the most generous country in the world with it's immigration policies, it welcomes more immigrants than all the other countries in the world and will continue to. Americans have been taught that to be racist is not politically correct, we are the most generous people and you want to take advantage of that by saying things that are untrue. It is like biting the hand that feeds you. If you want to live in this country you will fair much better if you give up your racist agenda. If your loyalty lies with Mexico you would serve your country better to return, but if you want to live in harmony with other races in this country you can't be racist or accuse others of being racist. LaRaza's agenda will only in the end prove to make LaRaza wealthy but will do little for the people, the same thing happened with black leaders who became wealthy from a movement but did little to help the black people to better their lives in the end. If the whole world comes here because they all want to live here, what good will LaRaza do you when this country is a 3rd world country and you live in it with the rest of the world. Hispanics are not the only ones that want to live here and if we don't fight this the whole world is coming. You will live in poverty with the rest of us while LaRaza's leaders live in luxury.

i dint mean to critesze any members i was just asking a qustion

Isabelle,

Why is it that mexicans and many hispanics alike are accusing of anyone outside the hispanic race as being racist, when statements like your display your racism?

I keep hearing chants like "human beings are not illegal" blah blah blah from the pro illegal supporters, and yet all of these have included racial statements.

So far, I have not found one sign or advertisement from SOS, Minutemen or any other anti-illegal groups which is specifically targeting hispanics.
    They are targeting illegal aliens, no matter what country they are from.

Seeing as you are of Mexican heritage, please explain to all of us here at ALIPAC how Americans wanting our immigration laws enforced makes us racists?

If you are so proud to be a Mexican, then why don't you go back and change your own corrupt country?
    I guess its just easier for illegal aliens to take take take and not actually work for anything.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast