Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Imagine a U.S.A that Protected its Ports and Borders .

With the Military and all their Wonderful recourses .
    Just dream of what could be stopped from entering our great Nation .
    How the lives of citizens and economy would boom .
    Ground and air re-con to Stop the Human and Drug contraband .
    We the people knowing our Government is ours , and our Nation Sovereign .
    This Pro-active solution along with Attrition through Enforcement would be just the change our Country needs going forward with Recovery after decades of disrespect and neglect .
    Lets count the ways .
    See how many benefits we can come up with . And Why , it being so simple will OUR Government not Protect Us ?
    Thank You So Much Everyone . For All You Do In This Fight to Take Our Country Back .

You have made some great points, airdale.
    This and previous administrations have ignored port and border security to a large degree: not to upset tourism; not upsetting other countries by inspecting their imports (which occasionally contain a container-full of illegal aliens); not requiring other countries that export foodstuff that does not require compliance with our regulations as that would be insulting; not keeping the National Guard on the borders as that may be insulting, etc.
    I have no idea why we have become subservient to the rest of the world, and the "give us your poor" argument ain't working no longer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let me add a few. We'd save about $50 billion annually in free education, $70 billion annually in free medical care, about $1.5 billion annually in prison costs and another $1 billion annually for law enforcement. We'd save about 4,300 American lives that illegal aliens murder while committing other crimes and another 4,000 lives taken accidentally by illegal aliens. Many of the latter lives are taken by illegal aliens while driving cars and many of them while driving drunk. We'd improve education standing because it's no longer dumbed-down for non-English speakers and illiteracy. We'd save incalculable dollars and grief caused by identity theft and fraud. We'd see higher wages and an improved economy. The higher wages would pay for the higher prices charged by businesses no longer subsidized by taxpayers. Tax revenue would increase because more workers would participate in the tax system. Uncounted millions for WIC, Section 8 housing and ordinary welfare would be saved. More later.
    '58 Airedale

Banned
    Tip of the Ice Burg Eh?
    I have another one , cutting the supply of drugs would more than likely improve the lives of most and the productivity of many .

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    You have made some great points, airdale.
    This and previous administrations have ignored port and border security to a large degree: not to upset tourism; not upsetting other countries by inspecting their imports (which occasionally contain a container-full of illegal aliens); not requiring other countries that export foodstuff that does not require compliance with our regulations as that would be insulting; not keeping the National Guard on the borders as that may be insulting, etc.
    I have no idea why we have become subservient to the rest of the world, and the "give us your poor" argument ain't working no longer.
    I'll give you one word....m-o-n-e-y, and I'm not talking about money for the American people but money for the pockets of those in positions of power.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Moving to general discussions from News
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Welcome airdale.

Off topic comment but congrats for the proper use of "ITS".

When people use IT'S instead it gets to my nerves,
    I dont know why... but it does...

We can imagine a lot of things, but until we can figure out how to be in the position to make those calls were just daydreaming!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!