Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kryptonite! I love it! That word definately sums up what Lou really is to the opposition.

I found it interesting that he worked picking beans along side w/ migrant workers.
    GO LOU!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Since when is "Americanism" called "racism"?

They need to consult a dictionary!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe

Since the same time sanity was called "isolationism." I want as much of it as I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey

Since the same time sanity was called "isolationism." I want as much of it as I can get.
    Don't ya just love all these "isms"?

The OBL crowd needs to be re-educated on the actual definition of the word racism.
    Last time I checked, illegal aliens are NOT A RACE.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source
    rac·ism Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[rey-siz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun 1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
    2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
    3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Since our politicians don't listen to anything but isms. I'm not sure if some of them are actually words, but hey, they won't care as long as they are isms right?

--Sippy is tired of the bullcrapism you are feeding us with this legislation.
    --I am tired of the neglectism and hatredism you are showing towards WE THE PEOPLE WHO ELECTED YOU.
    --We don't want amnesty, and it is amnesty, so quit shoving this crapism down our throat.
    --We the people understand patriotism, and it is much greater than you our elected leaders will ever know.
    --We the people do not have isolationism, racism, xenophobism, ignoranceism, or any other negative isms.
    --We are watching you and you damn well better do what is right or you will be out on your assism!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I Love Lou Dobbs

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

...because America is not for sale and our sovereignty is not negotiable!
    <blockquote><di

lets see lous dobbs wide is a mexican american yet hes racist..

give me a freaking break.

he dont have a problem with legal immigrants.
    its ILLEGALS

Quote Originally Posted by sippy

The OBL crowd needs to be re-educated on the actual definition of the word racism.

rac·ism Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[rey-siz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun 1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
    2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

Since our politicians don't listen to anything but isms. I'm not sure if some of them are actually words, but hey, they won't care as long as they are isms right?

--I am tired of the neglectism and hatredism you are showing towards WE THE PEOPLE WHO ELECTED YOU.
    --We don't want amnesty, and it is amnesty, so quit shoving this crapism down our throat.
    --We the people understand patriotism, and it is much greater than you our elected leaders will ever know.
    --We the people do not have isolationism, racism, xenophobism, ignoranceism, or any other negative isms.
    --We are watching you and you damn well better do what is right or you will be out on your assism!
    Great Sippyisms and Lowreyisms! What is it about the word "illegalism" that they don't understand?

Also as Lou Dobbs stated that he himself have worked in the fields side by side with other farm workers. Lou have stated that he doubts that many of these organizational leaders ever worked in the fields.

April
    [quote]Dobbs’ “message of hatred is to divide the people,â€

Quote Originally Posted by sippy

Great Sippyisms and Lowreyisms! What is it about the word "illegalism" that they don't understand?
    Welcome Americanme! I really liked yours too. ILLEGALISM. We have to use this one, even if it doesn't make sense!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast