Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bren-I cannot express how sorry I am for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    More blurring of the line between "immigrants" and "illegal aliens".
    Well that's because according to him, everyone in the world should be a legal US immigrant!! Can you believe the insanity?

No, I can't believe the insanity.

If all of these clergy feel so badly for the "plights" of the illegals, then I suggest the clergy take themselves to the countries these folks are coming from, and work there to improve these people's lot in life. In their own countries.

Hmmmm......that may be a point to bring up to the dear Rev. when I email him and let him know what I think of both him and his article.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks to everyone here for your heartfelt love and support. With a great site as this and a great group of Americans it makes my pain somewhat eased. We still have to go through a trial, which I cant believe, and I will keep you all posted. Once again, thanks for all the support.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    We and our allies have challenged America to make room for all people.
    So we have to make room for ALL people now? All 6.7 BILLION of them? And I suppose we should give them all free healthcare, free welfare, food stamps, housing, education with of course, free college tution. Why not free cars, after all they can't survive here without a car. And they can't get by without a PC, for that matter an X-Box, DVD player, jacuzzi, jet ski, cappuccino maker and of course we absolutely have to give them all a 120" big screen plasma HD-TV with satellite dish. Or do we continue on with our currrent institutionally racist, genocidal, inhumane treatment of the world's poor innocent people?
    Hohoho! Most of them probably already have all that stuff.

Until one can dry up the money sources behind writers like this we should expect more of the same. They are hired guns, shills, shysters, conspirators. Their cronies are pestering the US Congress for other handouts to finance other projects. I'm on some other discussion sites, dealing more directly with some real money wasters who are convinced they're God's gift to the human race.

The newspaper writers who keep pushing immigration on us get a lot of money from advertising. However, too much negative feedback from angry readers of their claptrap might give the editors and owners second thoughts about keeping such a strong liberal bias constantly in the press.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I DONT CARE WHAT THEY WANT. THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY AND I WANT THEM TO GO HOME. THEY NEED TO GO HOME AND APPLY FOR A VISA.

UNTIL THEN WE HAVE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT. I DONT CARE WHAT ILLEGALS WANT. I ONLY CARE WHAT OUR LEGAL CITIZENS WANT.

SO IF THEY WANT ME TO CARE ABOUT WHAT THEY WANT, THEY CAN GO HOME AND APPLY FOR A VISA AND COME TO THE USA LEGALLY. THEN I WILL LISTEN.

Deport them ALL. They are nothing but Freeloaders.

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    The Dream Act isn't the total answer. It is, however, a meaningful start.
    A meaningful start to what? Amnesty? The end of the Unites States as a sovereign nation? The total Latinization of America?
    Boo Hoo Hoo...Poor Criminals. The bleeding hearts want to give welfare to the rest of the 6 billion in the world.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Every American deserves an equal chance at jobs, education, and homes no matter what color, race, or creed! But for illegal immigrants to be granted the same rights is insane!!! Us Americans aren't treated the same in Mexico! Why should we be different in letting non-citizens/illegals take advantage of our systems and education for FREE?!?!?!?!

These illegal children deserve to be deported with there parents born here or not!!! Again like many said in this thread its another hiding form of Amnesty!!! I do not like how my tax dollars are being spend now and I certainly don't like it being spent on illegals when I own 10's of thousands in student loans!!!! Screw them and there children!!!! Go back to your own country!!! BAH!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

MW
    BorderLegionnaire wrote:

These illegal children deserve to be deported with there parents born here or not!!!
    Illegal immigrant children are not born here.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    BorderLegionnaire wrote:

These illegal children deserve to be deported with there parents born here or not!!!
    Illegal immigrant children are not born here.
    Yea but I was referring to the anchor children to be deported as well. I'd consider then illegal too as they need to fix the 14th Amendment!!! That was the point I was making...
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast