Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IMMIGRATION ACTIVISTS have a direct line to OUR SENATORS!!

In preparation for ROUND 2 of the Immigration Betrayal of America Reform bill: here is the phone # used by Mexican Amnesty Activists: 1-800-882-2005. Unlike the #s used by American citizens, this # goes directly to your junior or senior Senators office. Listen to the entire message (it's in Spanish), then press 1 to leave a message with your senior Senator, or press 2 to contact your junior Senator. Please spread the word, call SOON, call OFTEN. To belabor the obvious: the ramifications of this legislation are deleterious, profound and irreversible. I have voiced my opposition to rewarding scofflaws with the precious gift of citizenship (and social services). A battle was won, the war continues. Our foes are determined to foist a time bomb, on we racist, mean spirited, irrational, selfish patriots.

First off, thanks for posting and welcome!

As for the number, though....

I've never bought some of this bit about it being a direct line. It is no more a direct line than the Capitol switchboard IMO. That number is toll free.

I don't want to call these activist's number because they will likely use the raw call numbers as indication of support.

I did try it, once though. One reason people may think it is a "direct line" is because if the DC line is busy it will go to a regional office instead. Hutchison's DC line was busy so I tried the other number and got through...to her Austin office.

Not trying to be negative, I just don't want to call their line.

I don't believe I would use the number either for fear it would register a positive call for illegal immigration.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

I agree. That number is too risky. Let's all use the numbers we have been. At least a busy signal is better than unwittingly voting yes for this bill.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    First off, thanks for posting and welcome!
    I've never bought some of this bit about it being a direct line. It is no more a direct line than the Capitol switchboard IMO. That number is toll free.
    I don't want to call these activist's number because they will likely use the raw call numbers as indication of support.
    Not trying to be negative, I just don't want to call their line.

All posters observations and concerns noted. I stand corrected. My apologies. Blessings.