Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    My sister knew a woman who had a kid in Head Start. The woman never had a job. Just welfare. They had a graduation ceremony for the kids, complete with caps and gowns. Afterwords they took all the mothers out to dinner at a resturant to HONOR the mothers. My sister was the waitress there. She was SO mad. All she did was bitch and moan about her taxes paying for that stupid program and their dinner. AND SHE HAD TO WAIT ON THEM!!!!

"If they did ask a parent's immigration status, they could "face loss of federal grant funding for failure to abide by federal law."

Are you freaking kidding me? There is no way in h**l it is against the law to ask for these parents immigration status! Head Start is a great program for American kids and these losers want to squander it on foreigners!!!!!!!!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

We just need to get rid of all welfare projects all together. If you can't afford kids... don't get pregnant. Whatever happened to personal responsibility. I'm even starting to be against public education ran by the government. I'd rather support charter school systems ran as business's that people get credited for with educational success of their children. Just pass basic standards of what specific class's per grade level are expected (the major 5 or whatever).

But first off need a new amendment or even interpretation that the US Constitution is for Americans and Legal residents only. After all the Premble which is the sum of what the entire of the Constitution is for is all about For The People and Our Posterity. It says nothing about the worlds people or the worlds posterity.

here is another post on the same topic,
    however this post has been locked, though it has a few replies

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-225410.html

NewMexican wrote:

Thanks Steve, I goofed. I have requested the thread be locked.

"I was just messin with TS, fighting illegals shouldn't always suck!"
    That's why we have Friday Relax Time
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Follow the status on Kentucky's 2011 Legislation here

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-225425.html

This is funny. I was arguing with someone the other day who was trying to tell me that illegals get NO public benefits at all. That is a common argument I've seen on yahoo threads too. Then this article comes out and guess what? They admit illegals do get Gov. benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    These kids should not be in Head Start to begin with. If the kid belongs to undocumented and illegal parents then the whole lot of them needs to be deported.
    An economy which is based on illegals is a false economy. In this instance, Head Start gets more money, but everyone else pays the price. Not just the money that goes to caring for illegals, but the jobs which are lost when the parents undercut Americans.

Men who are involuntarily unemployed are less likely to be good husbands and fathers. That makes for unstable marriages. Since the family is the basic unit of society, the result of an illegals-based economy is an unstable society. That's false economy.
    ************************************************** **********************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Head Start officials cannot ask a family about their immigration status, according to federal guidelines.

If they did ask a parent's immigration status, they could "face loss of federal grant funding for failure to abide by federal law. This would result in the loss of Head Start, Early Head Start and/or Migrant Head Start service to all children served by the grantee, as well as the loss of all Head Start jobs created by the grantee's funding," wrote Bob Wilcher, executive director of Kentucky Head Start Association.
    How convenient...so the feds use the loss of funding as an incentive (bribery?) for states not to make any inquiries into the immigration status of parents who access Head Start programs for their kids.

That tells me this program is likely full of illegal invaders, whereby the states don't ask any questions in order not to jeopardize their federal funding. Illegal invaders access the program like they own the place, without a care in the world!

No wonder we are being infested with illegal invaders. Something must change!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think Head Start is a good program but I have had it with the 'can't ask' policies ... so it is time to shut it and all other programs down that have a 'can't ask' policy...
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast