Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey American Made...

I also love the fact in this bill that ILLEGALS will be allowed to attend universities at IN-STATE tuition rates. Meanwhile a legal AMERICAN kid will have to pay out the nose for out-of-state fees. Since when is Mexico considered IN-STATE for EVERYWHERE?

The crap just goes ON and ON and ON and ON and ON...

Your Right VaminuteMan, It just goes on and on. That is until we educate the people enough to make informed decisions as to whom they elect to represent their views. At this point our senators are saying what price is citizenship, I am saying it is not for sale it is earned!!!!!! You earn it through legal entry and hard work, speak the language and respect you neighbors. Not by sneak in. I am here now and you can't get rid of me I demand my rights. By the way this is the flag of my country and it's not red, white and blue.

Welcome to the discussion. I already like your views.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

VaMinuteMan, welcome to the fight ...

another way for the Senate to get around the "constitutional' stumbling block is to take out the provisions of the bill that have to do with raising revenue -- back taxes
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

"To skirt the ban, Republicans say, the Senate easily could agree to attach the immigration bill to the House-approved tax legislation. They see Mr. Reid's refusal to fix the problem as an attempt to scuttle the bill, and thus deny the Republican Congress a "victory" for passing immigration reform before this fall's elections. "

Translation: If the bill is unconstitutional and won't pass on it's own, embed it in a piece of legislation everyone knows they intend to pass.

Piece of cake.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I also love the fact in this bill that ILLEGALS will be allowed to attend universities at IN-STATE tuition rates.
    Illegal immigrants are not paying for their tuition. We are. We should be upset that they are even allowed to attend our universities. They are taking university seats that should be reserved for legal citizens of this country. The Senate is only trying buy future votes with this "in state" tuition ploy. The "Great America Giveaway" is what this is all about. And "GAG" is an appropriate acronym for it.

Welcome, VAMinuteMan! Glad you're aboard

Hi everybody...I'm a brand spankin new user here. Looks like my kind of place. Hope everybody remembers the backstabbers in the Senate come election time. I think they are hoping we all have short memories. Here's a snippet from my local Washington Times newspaper that might be a glimmer of hope that this travesty doesn't go any further with them idiots under the rotunda in Washington...

Quote:
    The long-fought Senate immigration bill that opponents say grants amnesty to 10 million illegal aliens is unconstitutional and appears headed for certain demise, Senate Republicans now say.
    A key feature of the Senate bill is that it would make illegals pay back taxes before applying for citizenship, a requirement that supporters say will raise billions of dollars in the next decade.
    There's just one problem: The U.S. Constitution specifically prohibits revenue-raising legislation from originating in the Senate.
    What's to stop them from doing it anyway? I say this whole thing will die in the House. Then, because of failed leadership, Mr. Bush should be impeached because we will be back to square one with our borders wide open--the way they want it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

VaMinuteMan
    A big okie hello and glad to have you here! I guess my favorite little bit of that Senate selling America bill has to be the part of consulting with Mexico before we think of securing our borders! I bet our forefathers are rolling in their graves over that little bit of treason from our superb leaders we have now! I heard a little story on Benedict Arnold yesterday, on the radio, the dj was saying that partly what got old Benedict tried for treason was his pandering to the british , Is that not what our esteemed leaders in washington are doing, pandering to the illegal immigrants for their votes? Anyway, I think you will like our site, look around and make yourself at home!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Welcome VAMM, or should I say neighbor?

You certainly have some good people fighting up yonder in VA and we are all very pleased about your victories in Herndon and the VA Legislature.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The projected 66 MILLION more aliens estimated after the cap was adjusted by Sen. Bingaman's amendment, (it was going to be 102 MILLION without it!)...is actually a low end number. That figure is based on 1.2 child per family.
    I am not sure whether to laugh at this calculation and the moron behind it or be angry at the calcuater for once agian thinging we are that stupid! 1.2 children apply to American's. The Mexican child birth average would be closer to 4.2.

By the way Welcome!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123