Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As a republican it is hard for me to see Bush doing this to his people. But I am affraid if he is impeached we could be jumping from the frying pan into the fire, who knows what would happen with all that we are in the middle of now. I feel on one hand that impeachment is the only solution but on the other, I don't want to add fuel to the fire with the hate other countries have toward us. It's true, the working class American is being treated as peasants....slaves to big government and slaves to the walfare system, we are supporting both, and now illeagals too. It's a disgrace when both parents have to work just to keep the wolves from the door in America. While people that sit around collecting welfare having more and more babies, (while working couples are struggling to feed 2 kids,)coming over the border illegaly, and others sitting behind their desk's in Washington are making the rules that working America are ordered to follow. I don't think it would do a bit of good to paste this on Bush's head, he would sooner use it for toilet paper, that's how much he thinks about his people. He has sold us for 30 pieces of silver, in this case peso's.

I can tell you what would happen if Bush got impeached,
    Cheney would be President. Does haliburton hire illegals?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I don't know about illegals at Halliburton but they sure hire a bunch of foreign nationals overseas to work along side the Americans they send.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good article swtncgram!

I think were much closer to violence then what people want to believe. I see that hate everyday.

Look how things have changed in just two months? I have never seen times like these where once you could count on the opposing party to make things better...now both parties are the sa

I see that hate everyday.
    I look at faces, particularly eyes. I see it, too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do agree concerning impeachment - we would have to go way down the line to get anyone who would be pro-American people- and pro America.

We can get him a whole new house come November - that might throw a monkey wrench in his machinery. I think that is the only thing we can do.
    The people in Washington, all of them, except Tancredo are so corrupt and have sold pieces of their souls to so many entities, they don't even know what's going on.

Those who are saying we need to 'pass an immigration reform bill' - think about it. You all know we have laws on the books. Laws that would go far to fix the situation. New laws will only be good, if enforced. 'Immigration Reform' is amnesty - for all the 20 million here - that is all it is. Even that part won't be enforced - they won't check anyone out - they won't deport anyone. It will just mean that they are here legally - and it tells the American people to 'Shut up and take it.'.

nntrixie, that is why I say they are holding the border hostage for an amnesty program.

When I see that fence going up from the Pacific all the way to the Gulf then, I'll believe they were serious about doing something to stop the flow of illegals into this country.

When I see mass deportations of the people who are caught in this city every single day breaking laws, then I'll know that someone is serious.

Until one or both of those things happens, I will continue to work against everyone who occupies an office in the Federal Government today with the exception of Tom Tancredo.

They can sit up there and argue until they are blue in the face and it won't change anything until they start taking steps to STOP people from entering this country illegally and prosecuting and deporting those who do.

Re: Who is in control?

Quote Originally Posted by mrmiata7
    Bush cannot read English as horse's asses are capable only of reading Spanish. Bush is a crooked, unethical, self-serving, greedy piece of corporate pond scum, paid off by narco-empire, drug dealing. mafia led and run foreign governments and fortune 500 CEO's. He is probably the most contemptable public official I have seen in my lifetime. We need to do whatever we can to pressure our congresspersons into initiating impeachment hearings.
    You couldnt have a better description. He is nothing but a low-life and will go down in history as being THE WORSET president the U.S. has ever had. But that wont matter to him. All he is concerned about is power and money.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12