Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

immigration documentaries/videos? Are there any good ones?

I'm the co-chair of Citizens for Tight Borders at Drake University (just started it this semester) and I'm looking for some good videos or documentaries on illegal immigration. I'd like something that shows a lot of footage of the border area instead of showing people just talking and will also introduce people to the issue as a whole. I'm also looking for any other good videos that are nicely put together. I have a deal through the leadership institute that will pay for these and I'd like to show some good documentaries on campus. I'm about 95% sure that Tom Tancredo will be coming to speak in March or April but I want to have things going 2-3 times a month and videos would help out.

If know of any good videos that I could show, please post a link so I can check them out.

Thanks!

Banned
    workplacewatchdog.org Day Labor Center videos
    minutemanhq.com Border crossings/confrontations
    americanpatrol.com Border videos

I'm sure if you contacted these folks they'd be glad to help

Check out our Pictures worth a thousand word section and also check out Kirkby Video!

Welcome blueman.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome, iamblueman4.

Good luck with Citizens for Tight Borders. I hope Congressman Tancredo's able to make it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Workplace Watchdog has some great footage. Keep up the fight.
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

iamblueman4
    Welcome to ALIPAC
    I see some of the other gang members have given you the info you are looking for.

Here is a whole bunch that are free:

http://www.unitedstates.fm/

This one is particularly good about the effect on construction workers:

http://www.unitedstates.fm/ray.htm

Just do a click through and download them.

Also you can check out DVD's that Glen Spencer has for sale that are excellent:

http://americanpatrol.com/ADMINISTRATIO ... ideos.html
    Is this Mexico or the USA

does anyone else know of a place where I could get some high-quality documentries on illegal immigration?

What I'm really looking for is something that introduces people to the topic in a broad sense or shows good footage of the border and crossings. Footage of the trash along the border would also be nice. If need be, I can easily give a good broad speech on the topic so that won't be a problem. I really want to do a movie night on my campus and get people introduced to the reasons why illegal immigration is bad for the US.

I figured I'd bump it once more and see if anyone else knows of some other sources.

Hang loose,
    I got you one, but need to run it by admin first - seriously.
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast