Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration Not! Bush’s War gave Democrats Congress

I have not ranted in a while, so those newbees, this is a Dixie rant.

Immigration Not! Bush’s War gave Democrats Congress

This is pissing me off. The Democrats are trying to say, the turn over in Congress was due to the lack of comprehensive immigration reform, which is an out and out lie. What gave Congress to the Democrats was not based on their merits but on the flaws of the President and those that did not throw him to the mat for his misdeeds against the Republican Party. I’m sick of the Democrats reveling in a victory when it was actually an election by default. What a way to get the girl, after she is knocked up and discarded by the other man.

This is a propaganda machine in the making. Comprehensive immigration reform is not what Americans want and that is not why the Democrats took Congress. Americans were upset at the Republicans about the war and other matters but they are not for guest worker programs aka immigration reform. It’s pretty clear to everyone but George Bush, the OBL and the Democrats that America does not want more illegal aliens, increased immigration or any thing less than protection of our borders and enforcement.

For reasons like pulling troops out of Sadr City, Iraq and releasing prisoners from Gitmo resulted in the Iraq war pulling ahead of immigration, in the weeks prior to the election. No one trust the President's decisions about the war. Rummy, you feeling like a scapegoat? Notice how quite the Korean issue of "new clear weapons" has suddenly become? America, do you feel manipulated?

Anyway, the point is illegal immigration enforcement didn’t cost any one the election. The majority of voters still do not want comprehensive immigration reform, guest worker programs, increased visas or amnesty. Americas still want the illegal aliens deported and our laws enforced. Let's not forget funding for the fence. Remember, it's construction came with a deadline and I expect it to be met.

http://www.jb-williams.com/11-05-06.htm

According to a nationwide Newsweek Poll conducted October 19-20, 2006, American voters will be going to the polls November 7th concerned about the following issues.
    Iraq 31%
    The Economy 18%
    Health Care 16%
    Terrorism 13%
    Gas & Oil Prices 7%
    Immigration 7%
    Local Issues 2%
    Nothing 2%
    Not sure 4%

http://www.eagletribune.com/opinion/loc ... d=topstory
    Iraq was clearly the main issue on voters' minds

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dl ... /1001/NEWS
    What did voters really say about Iraq?
    54 percent of respondents in a poll commissioned by the Argus Leader and taken less than two weeks before the election disapproved of President Bush's handling of the Iraq War.

http://www.yobserver.com/article-11196.php
    Iraq remains uppermost on voter’s minds.

There are many-many more examples of what was truly the issue of the day. It was not, I repeat was not comprehensive immigration reform. For those Democrats, the President’s men and Hutchison, Americans still want our laws enforced and Americans do not want a guest worker program. An election did not change our minds and you are not going to convince us it did.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't see that any person I know is buying any of this media hype trying to create an illegal alien invader friendly America. When they think they've got us all softened up with their manufactured "public opinion" then they can step up to a mic somewhere. We'll turn out the hounds on them and blitz their butt. It should take about one day to sit them back down! I'm waiting, watching, listening.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    One traitorous party down. One to go.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm just so sick of hearing this Bull. I was compelled to rant!

Dixie

JAK
    They want Americans that do not ususally use the internet...or who don't use the internet for news...and people who STILL DO NOT KNOW THE TRUTH...to BELIEVE THIS LIE. (but at least ...whoever took Bill O'reily's place on Friday...put Janet of La Raza in her place. He told her that the American people WILL NOT ACCEPT AMNESTY...NO MATTER WHAT! AND IF THEY TRY TO DO THIS THERE WILL BE BIG PROBLEMS.)

I will beg if I have to ...for people to look at the evidence...THE TRUTH...because once they see it ...they will KNOW...and then THEY WILL TRY TO INFORM someone else!...this is going to be number ONE ....I am going to keep asking if they have looked at the eveidence an d if they have passed it on.

Its hard because the news WON'T REPORT THE TRUTH...but if we can get those around us to look and see and know...THEY WILL PASS IT ON.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

The spin doctors are working the propaganda magic.

I'm not going to sit back and watch the OBL (I don't care which party they are from) to convice America that is what Americans want. Hell NO!

Americans feel the same way they did this summer and even more so now that the Give America Away Gang (GAAG) is going to take control of Congress in January.

We have to watch them like a hawk. They will start slipping immigration reform onto all kids of bills and our don't veto anything Rhino will sign it.

Dixie

Dixie,

I'm encountering the corollary of the dem posture in my repub
    (note I don't say conservative) friends -- they say forcing immigration
    issues (read enforcing the law) caused people like Santorum, et. al.
    to lose. I've tried to refute from articles I see here, but the koolaid
    was mixed a bit strong in 2000 & the Clinton hangover is making
    them grouchy I guess. If there was any reason to follow our laws,
    wasn't Zippergate the best reason? Otherwise, they seem like very
    rational people.

I'm encountering the corollary of the dem posture in my repub
    (note I don't say conservative) friends -- they say forcing immigration
    issues (read enforcing the law) caused people like Santorum, et. al.
    to lose.
    Anarchists. They are not Dems or Republicans.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)