Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration Propaganda on 'Prison Break' Show on Fox

Just caught part of the popular show "Prison Break" on Fox tonight. In the scene one of the bad guys, a white guy with white nationalist ties, approaches a Latino male and asks.

"Let me ask you a question about the Mexicans."

The Latino character answers "I would not know since I am Puerto Rican"

The bad guy says "Oh, that is just a matter of geographic symantics. I want to know how a group/race of people that has been so historically lazy now makes up such a large portion of the work force"

The Latino man answers "All those people on welfare out there. That's not us!"

This exchange has absolutely ZERO to do with the plot of the show. Yet, it was worked in.

THANKS HOLLYWOOD! GLAD TO KNOW YOU ARE DOING YOUR BEST TO CAST A POSITIVE LIGHT ON IMMIGRANTS LEGAL OR NOT AND A NEGATIVE LIGHT ON A CHARACTER THAT WOULD EVEN QUESTION THEIR PRESENCE HERE.

The message? "Concerned about immigrants? Your an evil racist."
    Immigrants? They are the hard workers and its Americans that are lazy and on welfare."

Sneaky brain washing propaganda. Slippin it in under the radar.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I saw that and laughed as well. They had absolutely no reason to write it in there except to spread the propaganda.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Yes, there is a lot of propaganda out there right now. Several months ago i watched CSI Miami in which there was some pointedly assimilation associated propaganda. a puerto rican family business was targeted, and the detective couldn't communicate with the shop owner. He said, that the shop owner had lived in florida for like 15 or 20 years, and would it have killed him to learn a little english. The cuban or puerto rican cop character snapped back "How's your spanish, Frank?" And then at the end, even the stubborn white guy Frank helps out rebuilding the area, everyone smiling hand in hand, while Salsa music plays in the background.
    I used to really like that show.....
    The sacramento Bee here is just now publishing a 3 part series about the "Pineros" who work in the forest for slave wages, under difficult conditions, for mean spirited employers who won't take them to the hospital when the have a leg cut off.
    The fix is in boys and girls.......
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

I dont know if the fix is in but it looks like they are throwing everything they've got into the great American mind machine media.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't Puerto Rico an American Territory??? Does that make any difference?
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

STOP

STOP WATCHING TELEVISION!!!

Benefits of watching TV.

Immediate lowering of IQ

Body assumes "sleeping" metabolism

You are encouraged to buy all that you do not need

Watch enough and everything will be OK

Watch enough and you will be terrified and stay home

I only watch bull riding and ultimate fighting, and that, on other peoples cable. I can't see to this point how it can be politicized or faked.

I don't have a TV. g

IMO
    I think you missed the point. The White Nationalist serial rapist evil guy is trying to get the black guy and the latino guy incensed--pushing 'race' buttons. And they're referring to him as 'white trailer trash'. An ugly exchange, all the way around, although the other two are restrained. (That's why I don't think he's going to make it on the team that gets to break out)
    "We shall not only overcome...we shall overwhelm..." said by Xavier Hermosillo, L.A. Radio Host in mid-90's.

This is all tied to the government, one way or another. If our STUPID President was enforcing our existing laws, Hollywood wouldn't even be talking about 'Oh, those poor immigrants!'.

Those 'poor immigrants' need to go home and hang Vincente Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Isn't Puerto Rico an American Territory??? Does that make any difference?
    I know quite a few Puerto Ricians and have been to the island a couple of times and you know what.. they speak more english then you hear in some of the mexican border towns and Puerto Rico is further from the US then Mexico.