Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration Raids Near Baltimore, Maryland Today

Homeland Security Raids Lead To 50 Arrests Across Baltimore
    Thursday, March 29, 2007
    WBAL Radio's Scott Wykoff in Curtis Bay

Marc Raimondi, with the Department of Homeland Security, talks with WBAL's Scott Wykoff outside an Under Armour factory in Anne Arundel County

As first reported by WBAL News, the Department of Homeland Security's investigation arm conducted several work site enforcement actions across the Baltimore-area.

As part of a 10-month investigation into illegal hiring practices, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents arrested 50 suspected illegal workers.

Federal agents also seized a bank account belonging to Jones Industrial Network in Baltimore worth more than $600,000. The arrested workers were all employees of the temporary employment agency. The Department of Homeland Security tells WBAL News that Jones Industrial Network is the only company targeted in this investigation. The other companies were the arrests took place contracted with Jones Industrial Network for workers.

WBAL's Scott Wykoff was first to report from outside the Under Armour factory along Swan Creek Drive in Anne Arundel County this morning where federal agents were in the factory conducting part of the investigation.

The Department of Homeland Security tells WBAL News Under Armour, and the other companies were work site investigations took place today, ARE NOT the target of this criminal investigation.

Again, it's about friggin' time.....................

How do I invite them to Waukegan, Illinois....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As part of a 10-month investigation into illegal hiring practices, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents arrested 50 suspected illegal workers
    WA-HOO! What took so long?!

I wish it were more, but it's great they got 50.

I hope they continue to raid businesses across America and send a message to others who hire them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My question is, "How do we know this is for real or is it just for show?"
    D.W.

DW, I was going to post the exact same thing.
    Once the STRIVE bill is passed (if God forbid it does)
    What do you want to bet things are going to go right back to the way it has always been.
    They are faking us out. And I am not buying it.

April
    DavidWidman wrote:

We don't. For real has'nt been a part of our government for quite some time. It is probably a throw the dog a bone thing but I am still glad to see it happen. If it is meant to appease and back us off , that will not work we are way too motivated with anger for that to happen!

Now all we need is for those silly buggers to march again to get even more Americans fired up.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidWidman
    Exactly, we should be seeing 100 x this kind of thing. The executives of the company need to be brought up on treason charges.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast