Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Immigration Reform Meeting Draws Hundreds

EUGENE, Ore. -- Close to 800 people showed up to a meeting in Eugene on immigration reform Thursday night. The immigrant rights coalition, "Causa Oregon" is calling on local leaders to help them make changes to Oregon's laws.

They want to restore immigrant access to Oregon state driver's licenses. Also, create a policy to allow all students who have graduated from high school, or received their GED in Oregon, in-state tuition regardless of their status.

"I'm really sorry that I am here illegally. But I can't help it. My mom wanted her daughter to have a better future," said Jessica Garcia.

Supporters hope to have both bills in the legislature and have all the signatures they need by as early as next week.

http://kezi.com/page/204096#comment-4560

Banned
    ""I'm really sorry that I am here illegally. But I can't help it. My mom wanted her daughter to have a better future," said Jessica Garcia."

I'm sure there are 5 or 6 billion other people that want that also , but they either can't or won't come here.

A better future at the expense of real American citizens

well all i can say is go home oregon don't do any about your law this is your country not the illegal Immigrant . they want the Law go back to mexico . how come you all say Mexico a great country & you ALL come to the usa. you all want every thing free well I don't think so
    we all want better for Our kids also . but we all pay your way & all the American Get Is S//// & no Dr lic at all they can not read english
    so how can you get Dr lic ?
    so oregon don't changes any thing . as I said this is american Not Mexico go back to Mexico & Change . every thing not in the USA
    No Amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Grr, this crap just pisses me off. They have false rights to come and protest for rights for illegals. If I was in charge I'd be detaining all those at the protest demanding legal documents and any w/o locking up. Let the media come and and quote me saying stuff like "America for Americans", "Foreign flags not welcome in American Protests", and "If you love Mexico so much, gtfo and go back".

Re: Immigration Reform Meeting Draws Hundreds

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    EUGENE, Ore. -- Close to 800 people showed up to a meeting in Eugene on immigration reform Thursday night. The immigrant rights coalition, "Causa Oregon" is calling on local leaders to help them make changes to Oregon's laws.
    "Oregon's been a Sanctuary state for 40+years, it was sad to see happen!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    They have been but the tide even there is shifting to more tighter and stronger immigration laws. They are finally getting the word there.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Look where all of the web traffic Is coming from... http://www.google.com/trends?q=alipac

Yeah! It's been bad there for along time! I can't believe they are actually starting to realize what is happening to the city and state. Hopefully they can bring it back around before it's too late. Cali, Ore, and Wash. states are in real trouble when it comes this issue!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Look where all of the web traffic Is coming from... http://www.google.com/trends?q=alipac
    Would rather the trend be related to illegal aliens then some pro amnesty republicans gay or straight talk.