I believe it is in the interest of all American Citizens, and certainly practical and sane, that during times of high unemployment ALL immigration be put on hold, until such time that national unemployment level is below 4.1% (that was the unemployment rate in January 2001).

OH BY THE WAY....

I SUPPORT immigration reform that makes our borders secure, aggressively enforces Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code and other immigration laws, aggressively seeks out and finds and gives HIGH fines and felony prison time to ANY employer of illegal aliens, checking citizenship status in ALL law enforcement activities and deporting illegal aliens discovered, placing high tariffs on nations using wage-slave labor like China, and giving JOBS and HELP for the 17% U6 American Voters without full time employment.

I OPPOSE any "path to citizenship" for illegal aliens, guest worker permits, amnesty for illegal aliens and their employers, incentives for illegal aliens like licenses and welfare and lax enforcement and citizenship, any anchor baby citizenship, dual citizenship or dual allegiance of any American citizen, offshoring of jobs, NAFTA.