Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Or how bout this one...the government didn't like that you mentioned the "C word" (Constitution) on the internet yesterday, with a flick of a switch your deemed a non citizen and your chips is erased. OOOPS how you gonna function then?
    This is the one that gets me. You do something that makes the master unhappy and they flip a switch and turn you into a nonperson. If it goes the way of the chip me and mine will be nonpersons anyway. I refuse to be chipped.

What an eye opener CG! While I was well aware of how our corrupt Federal Reserve banking system operates (i.e. U.S. citizens as collatoral), I never made the connection (though obvious) how mass immigration, both illegal and legal, feeds that system.

There was an article in the Philadelphia Inquirer a few weeks ago about the NORFED (The National Organization to Repeal the Federal Reserve) and the 100% backed currency they have created to compete with FR green backs. Sounds like a great idea.

http://www.libertydollar.org/

Banned
    My guess is that we will not simply "abolish" the Fed. What has been attempted several times (and still may work), however, is having a state set up its own backed currency system to compete with it. The problem is that the weight of the world will be brought to bear against anyone who attempts this. The entire commodities trading system was upended back when the Hunt brothers tried to acquire enough silver to back a Texas currency. When the market was artificially collapsed in order to bankrupt the Hunts, the were hauled before the Federal Reserve Board for a week of closed-door meetings. They emerged with their fortunes intact, but never spoke another word about creating a backed currency. Their partner in the endeavor, John Connolly, was not so lucky. The IRS attack dogs were turned loose on him and he died destitute.

Nevertheless, if the movement can ever secure control of the resources of a state, this can be accomplished, and in fairly short order.

I can't help but think that if the Muslims understood what the banks were really all about, they'd be flying planes into them instead of into the Pentagon.

BTW - Xanadu mentions that you can request to be paid in gold or silver. This is true. The problem, however, is that the banks managed to have included in the Federal Reserve Act provisions that state that you must also accept payment in Federal Reserve Notes for the liquidation of debt, and that if you refuse them then the debt may be liquidated without payment. In other words, you can request alternate payment, but if the person paying demands that you accept Fed notes, you must take them or else run the risk of being paid nothing.

Banned
    In the interest of thoroughness, there have been a few ideas regarding elimination of the Federal Reserve that have been forwarded or tried besides the creation of a competing state entity with backed currency.

I have seen reference in several places to a provision that allows the federal government to "buy back" the federal Reserve for an amount of $450 million. I have yet to see a citation of the actual provision of law that would allow this. Most references to this provision simply cite the "Congressional record." The amount is interesting, because it is equal to the value of the greenbacks issued by Lincoln to pay the Civil War debt in defiance of the creditor banks. We all know how things ended for Lincoln.

It should be noted that JFK also took a stab at neutering the Fed when he created the United States Note by the signing of Executive Order 11110 in June of 1963. It is probably no coincidence that he was assassinated less than half a year later and that the US Notes were withdrawn from circulation by a subsequent E.O. signed by LBJ within 24 hours of Kennedy's death.

Imagine what would happen to you if you had a hand in trying to shut down a major organized crime operation in Capone's Chicago. Now imagine trying to do the same thing with the greatest organized crime theft in history which operates on a global scale. I would make the effort if I was in a position to do something about it (and I actually came close about ten years ago), but I would make sure my life insurance policies were paid up. These guys have so much money that they make the term "money" meaningless. what they are about is power on a global governmental scale. However daunting and dangerous the task, they must be taken down. for that, we will need far more than the courage and creativity of man. We will need the providence and favor of our Creator. That's one of the reasons that the globalists want God out of the schools, out of the public forums, and ultimately out of our lives altogether. They have largely succeeded, and that is something that we will have to reverse if we are to have any hope of regaining our liberty.

CountFloyd, thank you so much for posting that. It was very long, but once you start reading it you will be spell-bound. It answered many questions that I've had and just could never seem to find answers to that I felt sure about.

I am more disappointed in the Bush family and more skeptical of them than ever before.

It's ironic too, because just today while watching the Veteran's Day ceremonies with President Bush, I had an awful feeling about the possibility that the result of the 2006 elections might have been a real disaster for us.

These are hard times for Americans and it can be very hard on us emotionally. I think we must be strong and those of us in this fight must forge on with more determination than ever.

What we are standing for and what we believe to be right for the future of our country is correct. I hope and pray that there are enough intelligent and strong leaders scattered throughout the Democrat Party that they will join us in doing what it absolutely and ultimately the correct and right thing to do for our country.

I am going to send this article to Senator Byron Dorgan of North Dakota. I don't know too much about what he is really like, but the little bit I did come to know of him during the immigration debate gave me a tad of hope that maybe not all Democrats are as wreckless as Ted Kennedy and Nancy Pelosi.

Thank you, Count.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great Thread! Thanks to both the Count and CG.

Evil never rest.

If it be asked, what is to restrain the House of Representatives from making legal discriminations in favor of themselves and a particular class of the society? I answer: the genius of the whole system; the nature of just and constitutional laws; and above all, the vigilant and manly spirit which actuates the people of America ..."

"It is for the happiness of those united in society to harmonize as much as possible in matters which they must of necessity transact together. Civil government being the sole object of forming societies, its administration must be conducted by common consent." - TJ
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12