Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oil rich state

This entire State is International and rich in oil money. There is less poverty in the small towns and villages than you will find in any large urban USA city. I live in the adjoining state of Campeche and I know that President Bush can not truthfully make the case for refugee status. There is work available and plenty of money to pay for that work.

Re: Oil rich state

Quote Originally Posted by shelvapreston
    This entire State is International and rich in oil money. There is less poverty in the small towns and villages than you will find in any large urban USA city. I live in the adjoining state of Campeche and I know that President Bush can not truthfully make the case for refugee status. There is work available and plenty of money to pay for that work.
    All true, but according to the Mexican government, their own people don't want to work hard, they want handouts, THAT'S why they sneak into the US. Latin American immigrants to Mexico are the ones who do the hard work in Mexico.

Time to deport ALL illegal alien mexicans in the US back to help their own country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by feduphispanic
    They didn't make it all the way to Mexico, they landed in Houston, TX.
    Now we have to deal with N.O. welfare freeloaders who still want "FREE" housing. Just about every other crime has to do to with 1.) illegal alien 2.) N.O. evacuee!!!

There are other Mexican based newspapers, where people have stated that their plans are to come to the USA and work.
    Surely you jest, Fedup.
    I'm sure that Nagin's people have returned to N.O. to rebuild the city to it's former glory with the hard work and determination that they are known for.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12