Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ImPERCHable remark!

I keep trolling the internet for a scholarly article or news report that might help me figure out how any of this ever happened. I am not the biggest supporter of Pres. Bush, but I also USUALLY don't find it prudent to blame a single person, even if he is the President of the US, for everything. However, the great "decider" keeps coming back for more, saying things publicly that make me question his reason and logic. Is this for real! I LOVE to fish.... As many of ya'll know its one of my coping strategies while I try again to quit tobacco addiction and CONSUMER addiction. How can the catching of a rather unremarkable Perch (only 7.5 lbs. Mr. President?) be the greatest moment in your 6 year tenure as the leader of the free / sane world!? Seriously, if it was a joke...I don't find it funny unless it is followed by a legitimate answer, which in this case, it wasnt. Maybe this is how the rest of MTV America thinks too created an ADD Nation. See for yourself.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12683890/
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

Banned
    Perch, white 4-12 Messalonskee Lake, ME June 4, 1949 Mrs. Earl Small
    Perch, yellow 4-3 Bordentown, NJ May, 1865 Dr. C.C. Abbot
    http://www.schoolofflyfishing.com/re...eshrecords.htm

You would think if he caught one 3 pounds heavier than the world record he would have told somebody! What else will this scumbag lie about?

I'll bet he goes to the 'Buy One, Get One Free' buffet so he can feed BOTH of his faces.

Well unless it was a Nile Perch (record around 11-12lbs I think) then I would be curious as to what is in the water to cause such a significant genetic mutation as to cause a doubling in size of his Perch. So, assuming its a Nile its not so impressive. When I lived in Africa, that would have been the bait!
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

Banned
    Perch, Nile 213-8 Lake Nasser, Egypt Dec. 18, 1997 Adrian Brayshaw
    FROM THE SAME SITE...

I never heard of a 7.5 lb perch in American, maybe he doesn't know the difference between a perch and a bass?
    Build the dam fence post haste!