A recent faux pas on my part has taught me how important it is that we ensure that the information we send out be 100% accurate if we are to win this country back.

Let me tell you what happened:

Last Monday I forwarded an e-mail to all users here at BCTHS that gave an account of a Senate hearing involving Oliver North, Al Gore, and Osama Bin Laden with regard to an attempt on Oliver North’s life and a security system he installed in his home because of the attempt. It came to me on the heels of the Fort Hood incident, about which I was already angry.

I got quite a backlash from several teachers and staff, who chided me because the information, according to these individuals was false.

In true disingenuous form, not one of them took the opportunity to provide the correct information. The event did take place; however it involved a different Senator and an Al Qaeda operative whose name I cannot recall.

The above mentioned incident and its response is a prime example of the danger of partisan politics (lines were clearly divided between democrats and republicans), which we must all abandon if we are to be successful in reclaiming our nation and our birthright. To that end, it is imperative that each of us ensure the absolute credibility of the information we send.

I consider you all American patriots like myself, and I know that your objective along with the rest of America’s patriots is to save this nation. I have learned the hard way that the information we send must be factual and irrefutable, otherwise our credibility is destroyed, making it that much harder to accomplish our goal.

Please continue to send the e-mails, just make certain of their accuracy before you do. I look forward to each and every one of them.

I wish all the best to you and yours for the Thanksgiving Holiday.