Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IMPORTANT MAN TO KEEP ON OUR SIDE!!!!!

OK guys,DENNIS HASTERT HOUSE SPEAKER!
    We need to keep this man on our team,fighting this senate,and president,please help cover this man up with e-mails,phone calls,faxes,visits to offices if you live close.
    Here is a zip code for his district so that he will accept your e-mail,he is a very important part of the process of choosing who is on the committee to argue with the senators.
    61021-3056
    Here is what I sent him.
    Please if enough people let him know that this is an important issue to us he will be more willing to keep fighting for us.

Dear Sir,
    I see that although you have an overall career grade of A+ and an overall recent grade of A+ on immigration-reduction,that you have recently taken no action to,reduce unnecessary visas for foreign workers,no action to,reduce fraud on refugee& asylum,no action to,reduce enticement for illegal immigration amnesties,no action to,reduce illegal immigration,anchor baby citizenship.

Please don't weaken your stance on illegal immigration,at this critical time.
    Stand for what is right for our country,NO AMNESTY>SECURE THE BORDER>PUNISH COMPANIES THAT HIRE ILLEGAL ALIENS!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=283

gordo, you are right about Hastert, thank you for the zip code, I will use it tomorrow. It would help if everyone would put zip codes on here for their states so we could email those Senators and House members and be sure it would be read and not kicked back!
    Build the dam fence post haste!