Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Donation bar just went up to $20,000!!!! Way to go ALIPACers!!!!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

patbrunz wrote:
    I made a donation today of what I could.
    Great!! Thank-you!!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

April
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Donation bar just went up to $20,000!!!! Way to go ALIPACers!!!!
    WONDERFUL!!!!!

For someone to match Airborne's matching offer, you have to post here specifically something like

"Hey! I will pledge 50 dollars towards Airborne's matching offer"

Then Airborne says great, Ill match that making the total now 100.

Since ZERO people have responded to Airborne's offer so far, the collective results of his offer are ZERO dollars to ALIPAC.

Less than 24 hours to go.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    For someone to match Airborne's matching offer, you have to post here specifically something like

"Hey! I will pledge 50 dollars towards Airborne's matching offer"

Then Airborne says great, Ill match that making the total now 100.

Since ZERO people have responded to Airborne's offer so far, the collective results of his offer are ZERO dollars to ALIPAC.

Less than 24 hours to go.

W
    Thanks for clarifying. I wonder if many people didn't realize that, because I've seen posts of people saying they had just donated or mailed a donation, but they didn't necessarily post anything on this thread in advance about matching. There are three different threads regarding fund drive, some posted on other threads, or just donated without posting.

Bummer.

I had already mailed mine on Saturday.

I wish I would have known about the matching. I donated 2 weeks ago and that was all I could do for now.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Matching Offfer...

I am willing to pledge an additional 150.00 towards airborne matchable offer! I get paid today and will need to deposit the money which means i will make the donation tomorrow morning.

This is my second donation but its worth it. without Alipac i would have no idea how bad illegal immigration had really gotten.

There definitely was a time when i believed that illegal immigration was "Not that bad, not that big of a deal" etc.

working4change

Re: Matching Offfer...

Quote Originally Posted by WindowsForEver
    I am willing to pledge an additional 150.00 towards airborne matchable offer! I get paid today and will need to deposit the money which means i will make the donation tomorrow morning.

This is my second donation but its worth it. without Alipac i would have no idea how bad illegal immigration had really gotten.

There definitely was a time when i believed that illegal immigration was "Not that bad, not that big of a deal" etc.
    Welcome and thank you. I have also donated again as I would not like to lose Alipac.

Hey I got a JOB...started Monday doing 3 to 11 shift.

So I'm good for $50.

Merchant: Americans for Legal Immigration
    Description: ALIPAC Donation
    Date/Time: 15-Jul-2009 12:02:55 PM
    Transaction ID: xxxxx
    Authorization Code: xxxx
    Payment Method: MasterCard ****
    Invoice Number: 31337
    Customer ID:

Total: US $50.00
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am pledging $30.00 today. Thank you for the matching pledge AirborneSapper.

I would like to see this pledge donation match put at the top so that others will see it. This thread is in General Discussion and Alipac's threads on funds is in another forum, so people may miss this thread. William, please continue to post this reminder in the Current Group Discussions.

Thank you WindowsForEver and to each supporter and member.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast