Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

'Impossible' To Deport Illegals? Is OBL Listening?

[b]'Impossible' To Deport Illegals? What Message Does THAT Send To OBL, Al-qaeda?

It is pretty common knowledge that our 'conservative' president is not regarded as the sharpest knife in the drawer.

He is the object of constant ridicule, mostly from left-wing nutcases who can not accept the fact that Mr. Bush is a two-term winner over liberal heroes Al Gore and John Kerry.

Demeaning Bush is the only option available to liberals. And it does provide a way to vent their frustration at being unable to defeat the dyslexic cowboy from Texas whom they regard as an 'idiot.'

Think about it: How good are YOUR candidates and ideas when an idiot can subdue them not once, but twice?

But that is liberalism for you. Mental Disorder 101, according to the good Doc Michal Savage.

Obviously, GW is not an idiot, or even just average. He earned an MBA from a prestigious university, and has achieved heights most people can only day dream about.

Bottom Line: George W. Bush is a legitimate intellectual and world leader.

Besides, when he was involved in a DUI eons ago, his indiscretion did not cost a young lady her life. Unlike another prominent politician from the other side of the aisle. A resident of Massachusetts, if memory serves.

However, having said that, it is difficult to understand the president's thought process when it comes to illegal immigration. Particularly his declaration that deportation of millions of illegal aliens is 'impossible.'

Impossible? These poor-as-church mice peasants somehow managed to make it here, despite our borders and immigration laws. Forced to cross a hot, arid desert at great risk to lives and health, they came with just the clothes on their backs.

Yet, the most technologically-advanced nation and only super power in the world does not have the ability to remove squatting peasants from its midst?

Surely the civilized world's leader in the global 'war on terror' is not helpless when it comes to criminals inside its own borders? Some of whom may be terrorists?

If so, news of such will surely bring a broad smile to the face of Osama bin Laden and other Al-qaeda operatives throughout the world.

A smile AND inspiration to press on, because America is obviously in a weakened, surrender mode.

Is that really the message you want the world to hear, Mr. President?[/b]

Of course the old slogan of "We can't round up and return 11 million illegals to their home countries" is just one more crock of baloney. (Guess that's a mixed metaphor if there ever was one. lol). This is brainwashing. Say it often enough and some will believe it. Say it incessantly and all will believe it.

If none of us homeowners paid our property taxes, you know darn well that they'd be able to round us all up. AND they'd find ways to prosecute us. AND they'd find ways to sell off our properties so that they could reimburse the courts and law enforcement. WE"RE the only fools who are playing by the rules. I respect rules, for the most part, but when EVERYDAY I see someone blatantly breaking the rules and nothing happens, then I say it's time to break a few of my own rules. You can't play the game if there are no rules. You certainly can't play the game and WIN the game if no one else is playing by the rules.

But this issue of illegal immigration is not a game. And it is just the tip of the globalistic iceberg. This is not a game, it is for life. The life we knew and the life we deserve.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Well even though it's a proven "urban legend" I'm more inclined to believe this mythical report. If Bush truly has a high IQ why is he just sitting on it?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Report: President Bush Has Lowest IQ of All Presidents of Past 50 Years

If late night TV comedy is an indicator, then there has never been as widespread a perception that a president is not intellectually qualified for the position he holds as there is with President GW Bush.

In a report published Monday, the Lovenstein Institute of Scranton, Pennsylvania, detailed its findings of a four-month study of the intelligence quotient of President George W. Bush.

Since 1973, the Lovenstein Institute has published its research to the education community on each new president, which includes the famous "IQ" report among others.

According to statements in the report, there have been twelve presidents over the past 50 years, from F. D. Roosevelt to G. W. Bush who were all rated based on scholarly achievements, writings that they alone produced without aid of staff, their ability to speak with clarity, and several other psychological factors which were then scored in the Swanson/Crain system of intelligence ranking.

The study determined the following IQs of each president as accurate to within five percentage points:

147 Franklin D. Roosevelt (D)
    132 Harry Truman (D)
    122 Dwight D. Eisenhower (R)
    174 John F. Kennedy (D)
    126 Lyndon B. Johnson (D)
    155 Richard M. Nixon (R)
    121 Gerald Ford (R)
    175 James E. Carter (D)
    105 Ronald Reagan (R)
    098 George HW Bush (R)
    182 William J. Clinton (D)
    091 George W. Bush (R)

The six Republican presidents of the past 50 years had an average IQ of 115.5, with President Nixon having the highest IQ, at 155.

President G. W. Bush was rated the lowest of all the Republicans with an IQ of 91. The six Democrat presidents had IQs with an average of 156, with President Clinton having the highest IQ, at 182. President Lyndon B. Johnson was rated the lowest of all the Democrats with an IQ of 126.

No president other than Carter (D) has released his actual IQ, 176.

Among comments made concerning the specific testing of President G. W. Bush, his low ratings were due to his apparent difficulty to command the English language in public statements, his limited use of vocabulary (6,500 words for Bush versus an average of 11,000 words for other presidents), his lack of scholarly achievements other than a basic MBA, and an absence of any body of work which could be studied on an intellectual basis. The complete report documents the methods and procedures used to arrive at these ratings, including depth of sentence structure and voice stress confidence analysis.

"All the Presidents prior to George W. Bush had a least one book under their belt, and most had written several white papers during their education or early careers. Not so with President Bush," Dr. Lovenstein said. "He has no published works or writings, so in many ways that made it more difficult to arrive at an assessment. We had to rely more heavily on transcripts of his unscripted public speaking."

The Lovenstein Institute of Scranton, Pennsylvania, think-tank includes high-caliber historians, psychiatrists, sociologists, scientists in human behavior, and psychologists. Among their ranks are Dr. Werner R. Lovenstein, world-renowned sociologist, and Professor Patricia F. Dilliams, a world-respected psychiatrist.

This study was commissioned on February 13, 2001, and released on July 9, 2001, to subscribing member universities and organizations within the education community.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Interesting information, but I couldn't care less about someone's IQ. This is just more elitist garbage. I don't care if Forrest Gump is president, as long as he worried more about US citizens and less about foreign heads of state and illegal aliens. Does anyone know how smart George Washington was, what his IQ was? Probably not, and who cares??!! It's backbone and ethics that make a great man when it comes to politics, rather than IQ.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

I bet there 11 million illegals in California alone.

How come we can't get some sort of realistic count, using facts like how many illegal children are in public schools . How many are farmers? How many work at factories? How many are in the chicken industry? How many are in construction? How many use health services? How many report taxes?

I bet we could round up a few million real fast and put them on buses back to Mexico. That would be a start. We sure know where they live, and that would be another start?

I am sick of excuses. Forbid employers from paying them one more dime, and watch them go on home after a week of no jobs.

We can fight a war in another country, but we can't get a handle on illegal immigration? We can get started now. Let Bush start with this so called border patrol with the National Guard. Then start sending a few million home, and start now.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

How come we can't get some sort of realistic count, using facts like how many illegal children are in public schools"

I am with you 10000000%. The problem is that California is infested with more liberals that any state should have to bear. It is often illegal to ask a person their 'immigration status.' San Francisco is a 'sanctuary' city where illegals are given safe haven. That stupid town is even considering allowing illegals to vote in local elections.

Too GD many liberals and then with a Bush thrown in---well its all too much!

Interesting information, but I couldn't care less about someone's IQ. This is just more elitist garbage"

I agree. Also believe those data are phony, BS from liberals. Mind you, I have not researched the data but just look at how the numbers are skewered. Clinton at 180---I do not believe the IQ scale even goes that high

We have a scam artist in our midst, me thinks. Just a guess.