Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: INCREDIBLE

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

INCREDIBLE

25 Americans die every day to Illegals...I cant mod edit believe our government is letting this happen too. I thought their primary job was to protect Americans. Are they so busy (greedy) protecting their party's income from big business contributions they are willing to ignore the danger to the citizens they were elected BY?

Absolutely incredible what these traitorous scumbags are doing (or not doing so to speak)

Must we take up arms ourselves to defend our country and our people? I feel FAR MORE in danger from Illegals than I do from terrorism...Stupid mod edit Jackasses just hanging us out to dry for money.

Got a source for that stat?

Not that I don't believe it, I'd just like to have it for future use to convince people who are deaf, dumb and blind to what's happening here.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

You tell them, Tbow009.

And you're right....our leaders could care less if they shoot us, knife us, machete us, rob us, rape us, kill us in a drunk driving accident or further plunder or pillage Americans.

But God Forbid, you dare lay a hand on one of them protecting your property or your family. They'll end up with your ranch, your job, your money and yes your government...and you'll end up in jail under lock and key.

GRRRRRR!!

Is this MADNESS or what?

It's pure insanity. America is going insane under the leadership of the Wackident.

Impeach Bush and Cheney. Make Dennis Hastert President of the United States and do it now. Call your US House of Representatives and tell them. If you'll call, then they will do it.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's a lot more than the Americans killed in Afghanistan and Iraq. Where is the outcry?

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    That's a lot more than the Americans killed in Afghanistan and Iraq. Where is the outcry?
    Nobody knows about it because the media doesn't report it. And they never will.

It's that simple.

We wouldn't know about it either, except for this site where people are documenting what's happening in their individual states.

Just once, I'd like to see a "reporter" ask el Presidente your question about deaths caused by illegals vs. deaths caused by war.

He'd be stammering for five minutes trying to come up with a response.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Go listen to Ted Poe's 'The United States of America is Under Attack". I think he gave those same figures in his speach on the house floor. It calculated out to something like 28,000 americans since 2003 have been killed by illegal aliens.

The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

http://www.house.gov/poe/remarks/june06 ... s06-06.htm

Count Floyd, here is the link to the speech made by Ted Poe in June of 2006 that provides the statistic of 28,000 American Citizens that have been killed by Illegal Aliens since 2003. Approximately half of these are homicides caused by illegal aliens which he references as 12 per day and the other half which is from DUI or drunk driving accidents caused by illegal aliens which he references as 13 per day. Together this totals 25 Americans per day dying at the hands of Illegal Aliens.

I think this is very powerful information and we should get this out on the wire immediately.

Also, it's from his speech "Lawlessness Breeds More Lawlessness".

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    You tell them, Tbow009.

GRRRRRR!!

Is this MADNESS or what?

It's pure insanity. America is going insane under the leadership of the Wackident.

Impeach Bush and Cheney. Make Dennis Hastert President of the United States and do it now. Call your US House of Representatives and tell them. If you'll call, then they will do it.

Insanity is a good name for it. Both parties are more interested in having power and don't care about our country anymore, only about having power. Those CORRUPT WEASELS! We shouldn't vote for any Repunlican unless he pledges to IMPEACH BUSH for his refusal to enforce our immigration laws.

socal wrote:

Insanity is a good name for it. Both parties are more interested in having power and don't care about our country anymore, only about having power. Those CORRUPT WEASELS! We shouldn't vote for any Repunlican unless he pledges to IMPEACH BUSH for his refusal to enforce our immigration laws.
    Hey!! THAT is a GREAT IDEA!!

And I'm a 4th generation Republican!

I'm telling you all, I think it's time to put the push on impeachment. Even if the US Congress passes HB 4437 this year, they don't enforce it...if Bush and Dick are still in power...they'll just ignore it; say they're doing it when they aren't; and just continue lying to US as they UNDO our Nation.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast