Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Incremental Amnesty

Incremental Amnesty
    Written by William P. Hoar
    Tuesday, 26 October 2010 00:00

Item: The Wall Street Journal [i]for October 8 reported that President Obama is likely to scale back his legislative plans next year, citing immigration reform as an example. White House officials have indicated “a willingness to push through piecemeal changes to immigration law, instead of a comprehensive bill that combines border controls and immigration law enforcement with a path to citizenship for many of the 11 million illegal immigrants already in the country.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OBAMA IS A DIRTY LITTLE THING WHEN IT COMES TO PROTECTING ILLEGAL ALIENS. THANK GOD HE WILL ONLY BE A ONE TERM PRESIDENT BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY HE IS GOING TO BE RE-ELECTED AFTER HE HAS DONE HIS PART TO SCREW UP THE COUNTRY. BTW, HIM SUEING ARIZONA IS REALLY GOING TO GO AGAINST HIM, AND IT SHOULD I FOR ONE WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM.

If things were as they should be, Obama never would of gotten in office. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a second term. We have two years to forget. And, we aren't the ones that put him in office. Once he has to deal with Republicans and others not like him, he will blame everyone but himself. Poor little Barry. And the little victum has a chance at another term.
    He will never get my vote, but then again, he didn't need it the first time.
    I just pray that we get some real conservatives in office that will at least try to help us.

He won't need our votes if he gives 36million Illegal Aliens amnesty. They need to get the number right Americans are really being lied to about the number of illegals in our country. My hats off to you ladies for not buying into his BS. His car anal-lagees sure are gettin' old.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn