Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DJ

An Independent party based on what Americans really WANT

I am wondering why an Independent Party could not be organized around the factors that 80% or more of the American people agree on.
    1. Get out of NAFTA
    2. Get out of Iraq
    3. Change the trade agreements to "fair" rather than "free" trade
    4. No benefits for illegals
    5. Punish illegal employers
    6. build the fence
    7. English as the national language
    8. Proof of citizenship before voting
    9. Spend out taxes on creating jobs and our infrastructural needs

There are other things of course, but why are we not seeing a coalition around what Americans say they want? It's apart from one party or another. Wouldn't Americans want a president who wants what we want?
    Is ANYTHING being talked about--or we stuck with McCain, Hillary, or Obama?

Ron Paul would have taken care of those things. But he was rejected.

DJ
    I voted for Ron Paul (California), but I mean the prospect of creating an Independent Party that would have these planks. Do you think everyone would just marginalize it as the media has done with RP? Maybe more has to happen to generate enough interest. William's last post would be a part of that. Lou Dobbs has been on everyone's mind because he talks about all these problems--but we can't get a straigt answer about his willingness to run.

The Constitution Party stands for these things.

I'm pretty sure this was the Reform Party's platform, but I don't think they around anymore.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

DJ
    I guess I keep waiting for some announcement that something like this is being put together. I am not reading anything along that line, and it's very disturbing. We are all just doomed to what we see in front of us? I know that like-minded groups talk to each other about such things. Are things just being discussed behind the curtain--or is there no such discussion going on at all?

We need to go to the consitution party.
    It isn't about the media or the party, its about us. We can make it important because we say so and when we say it matters. We have youtube and so many other outlets we can utilize. We just have to make a stand, donate a few bucks to the party and spread the word.

Alot of times I post stuff at other sites that are OBL sites or sites that are sorta neutral. Sometimes I get into a little conversation and I get into the fight which alot of times is just a waste of time. We don't need to try and win over those people that want to argue for hours, we need to get the messege out to the undecided people. So, this means we can leave a small messge and post a link, hopefully they will follow. I'm sure if we're campaigning for the party they could look at they're webstats and see if the post are generationg hits on their website. If not, we'd have to come up with another way of spreading the word. We need to do it now while everyone looking for another alternative and while they are thinking politics. In a couple of months it will be spring and then summer, people might have other things on their minds. We gotta hit now!

Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I am ready for Treason and Sedition Trials to begin En-mass... I read it Earlier.. We need the McCarthy Trials to Purge the Bull Sh_T Politicians out of Washington and put them in Prison where they belong
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I am ready for Treason and Sedition Trials to begin En-mass... I read it Earlier.. We need the McCarthy Trials to Purge the Bull Sh_T Politicians out of Washington and put them in Prison where they belong
    Airborne, it would be nearly impossible to put ANY of the DC Politicians on trial. As you may know, THEY wipe thier BUTTS DIFFERENTLY than us common folk...SO, how do we go about FINDING A JURY OF THIER PEERS?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

MW
    USA_born wrote:

Ron Paul would have taken care of those things. But he was rejected.
    I think Paul would have a problem with #3, #5, and #6.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DJ
    Okay, Chexfive, I'm all for the Constitution party--but WHO is willing to run who has a chance to win? I don't care what a party calls itself, it's the name of the one running that matters most. People have to recognize the name of someone they respect. We are running out of time.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast