Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I know when I lived in Canada many of them who immigrated legally were arrested for sex crimes, family honor killings (just like the Muslims), and fraud. In the end it doesn't matter if they are on a visa or have a greencard when it comes to crime.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My personal favorite with the Indians is pouring gasoline over women who they feel "cheated"on them or were "disrespectful" and lighting them on fire. Totally accepted and encouraged in their society along with scarring the woman's faces so no one else will "want" them. Such a shame and so disgraceful that this actually happens in OUR country.......

What about the recent 8 years girl being sexual assaulted by 4 boys. And the stupid India parents saying it was the girl's fault and she had disgraced the family. They have placed the girl in social services care. Thank goodness Deport these people if we can.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Deport these people if we can.

Many of them obtained jobs and positions in Academia through the use of fraudulent resumes and qualifications. Yet many government agencies are reluctant to crack down on criminal aliens from India for fear of being called "racists". The federal government even classifies Indians as "minorities" with certain rights not available to the White population of the United States.