Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

INDY-MEDIA- OPEN LETTER TO SOS...

Deleted by Vmama
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Apparently the author just doesnt get it (or perhaps has a ve$ted interest). With protest comes publicity, and with publicity comes knowledge. Did it ever occur to the author, I wonder, that the large pro-illegal opposition turn outs only help garner more publicity to our cause?

Many Americans have been lulled into a false sense of security by thinking our elected leaders are looking out for America's best interest and using their tax dollars wisely. Nothing could be further than the truth. The good news is, Americans are finally beginning to shake the complacency that kept them from recognizing that THE FEW have been selling out THE MANY to illegal invaders as a means to their own ends.

In closing, I would like to again, remind the author that we are Americans that refuse to cede our sovereignty to illegal invaders of any stripe. But please, don't discourage the pro-illegal alien/anti-American folks you represent from attending our protests. The more, the AMERIER!

This open letter is an open threat and can be used by SOS in a Court of Law.

My only question for Indymedia is: Do you really want to open this Pandors'a Box you are calling upon?