Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks!

Hey, thanks for the welcome, good12me, BlueHills and mr. magoo!

Don't know why I didn't find this board sooner, but like it. I feel very optimistic about the illegal alien problem - in fact I think a turnaround in policy is inevitable if we stick to our political guns and keep our firm yet compassionate position that reflects the majority of Americans (80%) of all backgrounds today. There is no doubt the nut jobs, the greedy, the corrupt or politically autistic are on the other side and we carry the moral authority in this. Bush, Fox certain greedy businesses and the drug cartels are exploiting ordinary Mexicans and Americans and most of us know that in that no one wins. The Mexicans need to be taught not to run away from their problems back home but instead to get rid of their corrupt government and build an economy for their families where they have lived for countless generations and we deserve not to have our social services overrun. Or if they wish to work here, they may apply for a work visa just like everyone else – we could even fast-track it. I live in Dallas where greater than half of the folks here are of Spanish-Indian decent. It's no surprise the ones who are here legally tell me they are against illegal immigration just as we are.

80% tells me that even blue-staters can see how plain this situation is!

Economic Terrorist = Economic Terrorism

I live in Dallas where greater than half of the folks here are of Spanish-Indian decent. It's no surprise the ones who are here legally tell me they are against illegal immigration just as we are.
    Economic terrorists = economic terrorism.

Our President and Congress MUST act to protect our Nation from terrorism! It's the law. Therefore, they are:

Economic terrorists = economic terrorism.

When anyone who is not a member of a union stays home to try to prove their worth and try to shut down whole cities, that is economic terrorism. They are threatening to do it more. They are working at below poverty wages which is driving the American wage base down for legal American citizens so we cannot afford to feed our families = economic terrorism!!

They are using up America's resources by receiving Social Services we cannot afford to provide for legal citizens = economic terrorism.

They are draining our Country of it's natural rersources and it's leaders = economic terrorism.

They are no longer illegal anything. They are only:

Economic terrorists = economic terrorism!

(Thanks to Gonzo911 for coining the phrase)!!!!

Punishing the Likes of Home Depot

Unfortunately, corrupt businesses, drug lords, crime gangs and some in government don't consider it economic terrorism because the status quo is benefiting them economically. This is why it's key what the MM Project is doing next: focusing on punishing businesses which hire illegal aliens by boycotting them, starting with the worst offenders first. Dry up the nipple of work (that is, when illegals are actually working and not busying themselves having anchor-babies, drinking beer, littering and disturbing the peace) and social services the piglet will go away.

virtual sit-in

I am really looking forward to having businesses answer to their hiring of illegals! Finally we will have some real justice!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome Sam!

I look forward to reading more of your posts and input on our boards.

William Gheen

The jet lagged President of ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey folks, the Stein Report is running this thread as news! That's great.

www.steinreport.com

I also want to thank everyone that brought this info out into the light and did what you could to defend us all from this electronic attack while we gathered in Vegas.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234